Can You Not Get Regular Badges In Flashback?

Erratic1

In my various characters I always run two mission arcs in the 20-30 range, Twisted Reflections and Looking Through the Glass. But somehow, on my most recent, I got to level 30 without doing either. So I turned to Flashback to try to do them. Completed Twisted Reflections and the character did not get The Fairest badge which you normally get from completion. 

Also it seems Looking Through the Glass is not available to her, though hopping on another character (level 50) it is available to him. Guessing Looking Through the Glass will become available once she's high enough level. 

2 hours ago, MTeague said:

I was reasonably sure you can get any random badge via Ouroborus.

It's why you don't see people offering the Spelunker badge mission the way you would in Live, etc.

That said, I'm back from a 5 month hiatus, so I cannot swear to what may or may not have changed since last I was around.

Spelunker certainly hasn't changed at least, you can still get it via Ouroboros. I did it a a couple of days ago for the badge.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

Spelunker being a requirement for The Atlas Medallion, I remember people exemplaring down to join teams on that mission, before Ouroboros came around.   And it's not an arc (where you'd expect a badge to be waiting at the end), but one mission. 

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

4 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

In my various characters I always run two mission arcs in the 20-30 range, Twisted Reflections and Looking Through the Glass. But somehow, on my most recent, I got to level 30 without doing either. So I turned to Flashback to try to do them. Completed Twisted Reflections and the character did not get The Fairest badge which you normally get from completion.

I did the same thing not terribly long ago... before Page 5, but I don't remember exactly when.  I did receive the badge, though.  I'll go through my characters, see who's out-leveled it and hit Ouro, find out what happens.

Badge awarded.  That was on a Hero alignment character.  I'll check Vigilante next.

Also verified that Looking Through the Glass shows up in Ouro after completing Twisted Reflections.

Edited by Luminara
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

23 minutes ago, Pengy said:

Just Ouroed both arcs on a 35 Vigilante, was awarded The Fairest and Singular Vision.

Confirmed on The Fairest for my Vigilante, too.

Best guess is that the arc didn't count as completed, which would also explain why the second half wasn't immediately available.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 minute ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

The title of your post makes it seem like you aren't getting a badge awarded after running Ouro content.

But this snipped quote suggests you just can't run the arc yet at level 30.

Which is it?

Both. She's level 35. I've run the Ouro version of the arc (got the screenshot to show it) and did not get the badge. Also do not have access to the follow on arc.