Rad/Sonic Build

Space

Great job! It does seem like your chain is better at the cap, could you check how it compares between +300% and +400%? Like, at what point is one chain better than the other (if at all).

Again, thanks for the hard work you put into this!

Which chains in particular?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Just SD2 and SD1 would be enough.

I did 3 chains. I assumed a 120% Enhancement Recharge in Screech (which had both Purple Proc and Javelin Proc), and I assumed a 90% Enhancement Recharge in the Shout/Scream (which had the Javelin Proc).  It's worth noting, the 3rd chain (Screech-Shriek-Shout-Shriek) is not nearly as recharge reliant, so if you could achieve enough outside recharge boosts to achieve a gapless chain with only a 90% ER in Screech, you can add an additional 5.5 eDPS to your attack chain.

Sonic_eDPS_DRPS3.thumb.JPG.63d51dab5e9af06c2917f77f4d55fee7.JPG

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

And this stuff is why i missed coh forums so much!

May I ask a question? I see people saying to not take choking cloud on a defender because it doesn't work as well without a stackable hold. However, I heard that this particular build has auras like the nature mastery clone of choking cloud pulsing more often, like every 2 seconds instead of every 4. I don't know if that is correct! So I did a very unscientific bit of testing.

I got it last night for the first time, and I was soloing with it to observe how well it performed. It was perma-locking down mobs up to +2 without slotting for hold duration. I didn't check +3 because I was soloing and low level. Is this normal? Does it normally shut down mobs in melee like this? Was it just my level?

I believe it'll shut down minions on its own, but nothing higher (in most cases).  Oppressive Gloom does the same thing there for much less endurance cost, albeit at a later level and a cost of your APP/PPP pick.  You can also stack it with Screech for quick stuns on most bosses.

But really it's up to you and your playstyle.  And partly depends on your APP/PPP pick.  It's a useful power, but hardly essential.