The Grinch

TheZag

Color Eochai green,  give him a santa hat and spawn him in place or along side of the winter lord 10% of the time.  Then he can steal your candy cane salvage and winter present inspirations......ok maybe not that last part.

• Thumbs Up 1

Like an AV or GM scale Bres with green fur maybe?

Edit: Could even make it a Pocket D holiday mission/arc. Stop the green Bres, I mean Grinch, from stealing presents like that one mission for the Manticore-Sister Psyche wedding. Maybe even add a Krampus mission/arc too.

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, biostem said:

Aren't they green already?  Add a Santa hat, maybe nix the antlers, and you should be good to go...

Bres1.jpg

They usually look brown to me, but if they're already green and it's just the lighting making them brown? Okay.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Rudra said:

They usually look brown to me, but if they're already green and it's just the lighting making them brown? Okay.

It depends on rank - the minions are brown, the bosses are green.  (Tuatha's a good match for this theme though!)

And why not have it be a zone event where he shows up with a bunch of Red Caps - he shows up as a "Giant" monster (regular Bres sized, but GM stats) somewhere in the zone, but while the event is active, all "Nice" presents spawn Red Caps instead!  (Event ends when he is defeated, or after a certain amount of time)