Respecs on veteran levels

thunderforce

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Veteran_Levels#Costume_Change_Tokens_&_Respecs asserts that vet levels grant respecs not every 10 levels but on the schedule from the old Veteran Rewards program on live.

I don't know this isn't true - I don't count my respecs and it seems like the kind of silly bug that might sneak in - but can anyone confirm that it's so?

(And also, if it's instead of, not in addition to, one respec every ten levels).

• Like 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

• 4 months later

I missed this thread when it was first posted, but I parsed my logs for the one character I have with a lot of vet levels (96 as of now) and it looks like the costume change and respec tokens are granted at a rate of one every 15 vet levels, starting at vet level 15. I checked the other rewards (threads and emp merits) and found a few minor errors in relation to their reward schedules on the wiki, so I overhauled the page with the new values that I got from my logs. I also got rid of most of the references to the old vet rewards program, since it's no longer relevant.

Granted, I only have the one character with more than a handful of veteran levels, so I couldn't verify the data on another character. So if anyone finds any errors, feel free to correct them.

• Thumbs Up 1