Rich Toon Exploits

Snarky

They got rid of one of my Favorite ones having more then one snowman out at a time T_T I made a frost villain just so she could have a showman army. used to make 15-20 of them on mayhem mission  and watch them reck the map.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

You do not think having your email chock full of tier 3 team inspirations available on a 2 star ITF (no tier 3...) is an exploit?  (my orig post)

I think exploits are things like one shotting Hamidon or going outside the map to defeat enemies. What you've described makes me think it was an unintended side effect of a feature.

Edit: And it would be addressed after it is reported through a bug report. Things like that get missed, there aren't enough testers to catch everything before updates hit the live shards. 

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I think exploits are things like one shotting Hamidon or going outside the map to defeat enemies. What you've described makes me think it was an unintended side effect of a feature.

Edit: And it would be addressed after it is reported through a bug report. Things like that get missed, there aren't enough testers to catch everything before updates hit the live shards. 

what about my macro that emails mass amounts of inspirations from a second account and another macro that consumes them from email whilst in a TF mission?

i have strayed from gods light and am happy in the darkness

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

How about when I give away 20mm inf to players, then I sell their in-game email to Crey Industries Extended Warranty Division for 100mm?  Does that count as an exploit?

That's why I setup a throwaway account before asking you for more influence.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoonSheep said:

what about my macro that emails mass amounts of inspirations from a second account and another macro that consumes them from email whilst in a TF mission?

i have strayed from gods light and am happy in the darkness

Yeah that sounds like an unintended effect to me. If it hasn't already been done, I'd send that to the bug report thread.

20 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

How about when I give away 20mm inf to players, then I sell their in-game email to Crey Industries Extended Warranty Division for 100mm?  Does that count as an exploit?

19 hours ago, lemming said:

That's why I setup a throwaway account before asking you for more influence.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is Fortunata Scamolina, former Finance Minister of the Sharkhead, and I am now exiled living in the Port of Independent. My department was captured by Longbow Ballista, and in the confusion, account of Infamy 2,000 Millions was left untouched. I am having crypto cypher for this account, but there is considerable netsurveillance on such transaction and cryptographer fee of 100 Millions is required to quietly extradite monies.

Thus five trustworthy and reliable persons such as yuorself I am seeking who would split the 19000% profit with myself and other unfortunate displaced and reformed former Arachnos Operatives now living in poverty. If you would be so kind as to forward Infamy 20 Million, to my account #43892472652, we would be most gratesful.

I will fil you details in with rapidity upon your swift reply. Please be infomred that confidentiality of this proposed transaction is uf utmost importance!

Yours Truly,
~signed~

Fortunata Scamolina, esq.

• Haha 4

On 12/30/2022 at 9:47 AM, Scarlet Shocker said:

Vibrating anal beads

I thought this was crazy when I first read it, but yesterday I lowered my Trapdoor clear time by nearly 15s with these little beauties.

Hardmode, indeed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, which is it, young feller?  You want I should freeze or get down on the ground?
If'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop.  And if'n I drop I'll be in motion.