I heard this is the server that caters to reds?

Sorn

Hi,

I play blue side but I also play red side. I'm looking for a few more people to sometimes play with on red side. I am on Reunion server though.

Just wondering if any people here might want to make a few more reds over on Reunion to sometimes help me do things over on red side.

My main villain right now on Reunion is level 46.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sorn said:

Hi,

I play blue side but I also play red side. I'm looking for a few more people to sometimes play with on red side. I am on Reunion server though.

Just wondering if any people here might want to make a few more reds over on Reunion to sometimes help me do things over on red side.

My main villain right now on Reunion is level 46.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks for your time.

Excelsior does cater to reds.  I winced when I saw the recommendation to post here.  This is a nearly dead zone.  I should know.  The General discussion chat channel on Excelsior in game would be a good place to make some acquaintances though.  in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later

I try and run red-side content every couple of weeks on toons I've got coming up the ranks. But I'm UK based and - while I might not fill the team - people hop over... "if you build it they will come" type vibes.

• Like 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

quad-xp for redside *with p2w on*.... or more merits.... or.... 

mind you... im like south of first ward for the 30s. camps of medieval baddies on islands. 

if something needs to proliferate, itd ve random / slot machine on movs groups as tf options.

• 4 weeks later

Late to the game here, but yeah, if I'm sitting around being lazy and not leading my own team, which is always, and I see a call go up for a red-side team, I'm more than happy to switch.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 4 months later

I'm on red more often than not because

1. I rarely team anyway so it makes little difference.

2. less players means less lag

3. I want to know the red zone as well as I do the blue side

4. The quests are far more meticulous

5. Far fewer outside hostage missions

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

• 2 weeks later