PUG ptsd

Snarky

So had a couple interesting pugs today.  No, i did not quit any…

There was an ad for a 54 kill most ITF.  I LFGd in and …. Missed it.  So with local encouragement i formed one.  Then had to help one of the team get midnight badge and port in.  The TF went sooth

then i joined a speed aeon. Were ready to load in when the team leader was like “Do you guys know this?”  …record player needle drug across a 78…. Tires falling off the car at 80….buffalo stampede….   Luckily it was not the lead who was new.  Just had a newer player.  Things went fine.  But i swear i am developing a pink panther eye twitch 

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

But i swear i am developing a pink panther eye twitch

Ah yes, Chief Inspector Dreyfus.  "Every day, and in every way, I'm getting better and better."

CDx5i5VWgAAMOhc.jpg

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I did a speed Tarikoss last night.   Went fine, but before starting, I remember the Leader said, "I'll give a final call and then we'll go with 7 if we have to".  I punched F10, which caused "What could possibly go wrong?" to appear in team chat.

"Well you can solo this one, so... not much!" someone else replied.

Got that @Snarky?  NOT MUCH CAN GO WRONG WITH TARIKOSS!  It's official now.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ZemX said:

I did a speed Tarikoss last night.   Went fine, but before starting, I remember the Leader said, "I'll give a final call and then we'll go with 7 if we have to".  I punched F10, which caused "What could possibly go wrong?" to appear in team chat.

"Well you can solo this one, so... not much!" someone else replied.

Got that @Snarky?  NOT MUCH CAN GO WRONG WITH TARIKOSS!  It's official now.

obviously they never been on a team that bumped the level and were crawling through a couple of missions...only to get to the open world map filled with CoT and hidden objectives.  Oh yeah, stupid can make anything go wrong.

Edited by Snarky

On 3/30/2023 at 12:53 AM, Snarky said:

But i swear i am developing a pink panther eye twitch

I so want to join a team with you so I can run my Pink Bampfer stalker now, and like I guess agro big crowds too early or something??? Still work-shopping it.

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝