Pet HP cap

Nyghtmaire

Anyone know what it is? CoH Homecoming wiki provides the base numbers. I see the formula for ATs but I’m unsure of how to calculate for pets. As always, thank you for any insight!

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

You could try City of Data 2.0. I did a little digging and found pages for minion-, lieutenant-, and boss-level mastermind pets (henchmen). In the table are listings for Max and MaxMax which appear to correspond to Base and Max HP, and there is a level slider at the top left which changes the corresponding data displayed in the table. Hopefully that is a start at least, but I don't know from mastermind pets so I could be way off.

• Thanks 1

Tested with Necro on Beta, Dark Empowerment, Spiritual Alpha/Vigor Alpha Core and Rebirth Core. HP cap for T1 = 862.43 hp, T2 = 1153.24 hp, T3 = 1445.71 hp. Data recorded with each step of testing:

image.png.7ca6bc6d5ba17e3a43aa4903f85de6ba.png

Adding an Alpha incarnate didn't increase the pet's hps beyond what Rebirth+Dark Empowerment gave them. So I assume they are at cap.

• Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, StrikerFox said:

Tested with Necro on Beta, Dark Empowerment, Spiritual Alpha/Vigor Alpha Core and Rebirth Core. HP cap for T1 = 862.43 hp, T2 = 1153.24 hp, T3 = 1445.71 hp. Data recorded with each step of testing:

image.png.7ca6bc6d5ba17e3a43aa4903f85de6ba.png

Adding an Alpha incarnate didn't increase the pet's hps beyond what Rebirth+Dark Empowerment gave them. So I assume they are at cap.

These are Henchmen though, not Pets.

• Thumbs Down 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png