AH bugged encountered can't reproduce

wjrasmussen

FYI, last night I was on my first character Hail Santa crafting a few things and using the AH to buy mats.  I quit to character select and switched over to a new character.  I wanted to get some inspirations from the AH, and upon opening it, I saw the AH screen for Hail Santa.  I even clicked on the button to collect the couple thousand influence to see if this was just a display issue.  I got the money.  A few seconds later the screen did something odd, and then the correct AH screen for the character appeared.

Now, CoH has been laggy for me this past week or so.  Even got mapserver errors during a raid.  I suspect is has something to do with.  In any case, I thought it is a bad bug.  So, have fun trying to find this bug.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

On 4/29/2023 at 3:56 PM, wjrasmussen said:

Now, CoH has been laggy for me this past week or so.  Even got mapserver errors during a raid.  I suspect is has something to do with.

It happens to my characters frequently, always when Verizon is throttling my data rate.  I'm hoping the diagnostic client's open command prompt window gives a few clues the next time it happens to me.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

It happens to me periodically as well. I've never tried to take inf/items from the 'previous' AH listings, I just wait a minute or so and it switches to the correct listings for the current character.

2 hours ago, Luminara said:

It happens to my characters frequently, always when Verizon is throttling my data rate.  I'm hoping the diagnostic client's open command prompt window gives a few clues the next time it happens to me.

I guess I am happy to hear it isn't just me.

Thanks

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!