Those unique IOs...

Galaxy Brain

Actually SCORE changed it so that you can slot the Recharge Intensive pets sets in all Mastermind pets now. So while those sets have a slightly easier time slotting all six auras all pet sets can do it.

As a side note, if you've got a pet that only needs Dam and and Accuracy, slotting either Dam/Acc HOs or IOs that have been +5'd is an easy way to max out those stats while leaving 3 slots for auras.

Defender Smash!

IIRC: demons, thugs, and necro can all slot the extra pet IOs easily. How much does this push these sets above the rest?

Both types of pet sets can be slotted into any pet so all MM primaries can slot every unique pet IO if desired. Some sets/combos have an extra opportunity or two to do so of course, but even those that don't can slot them all. If you're truly desperate for an extra place to slot pet IO's for a certain primary, Tornado from Storm Summoning secondary takes pet IO sets and can mule some uniques for you.

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem

Actually SCORE changed it so that you can slot the Recharge Intensive pets sets in all Mastermind pets now. So while those sets have a slightly easier time slotting all six auras all pet sets can do it.

As a side note, if you've got a pet that only needs Dam and and Accuracy, slotting either Dam/Acc HOs or IOs that have been +5'd is an easy way to max out those stats while leaving 3 slots for auras.

He’s referring to the fact that those three sets have a fourth pet power that can just be a place to park 4 or all six of those io giving you better slotting options on your henchmen

That's where your secondary comes in play, dark and storm bot have a 'summon pet' ability (dark servant and thunderstorm), who can takes these IO's.

So if you run a merc/sonic.. well, you either don't use 2 of em, or you are in bad luck. (do note, pick the 40yrd radius ones then, as I belive 2 are 20yards).

That's where your secondary comes in play, dark and storm bot have a 'summon pet' ability (dark servant and thunderstorm), who can takes these IO's.

Dark Servant can’t take Pet or Pet Summoning sets, so that’s a no-go.

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Dark Servant can’t take Pet or Pet Summoning sets, so that’s a no-go.

Neither can Lightning Storm. Tornado can though. It can even take MM ATOs on an MM.

• 3 weeks later

I am wracking my brain to think of 6 unique IOS. I am at work, so I can't easily check it.

I know of the two from the ATO sets and the two from the recharge pet sets, but what are the other two?

Command of the Mastermind: +AoE Defense Aura

Mark of Supremacy: +Resist and Pet Regen Aura

Expedient Reinforcement: +Resist Aura

Call to Arms: +Defense Aura

Sovereign Right: +Resist Aura

Edict of the Master: +Defense Aura