Please Add Monument Points to Tip Missions

I know about the history plaques and lore badges. I'm just confused as to what a monument point is. The OP asks for monument points to be added to history badges. Or is the request to have tip missions that send players to the history plaques? If so, I waaaay read that wrong.

Honestly, I'd almost like a bit more - as in, instead of tip missions, you end up with an arc - one that still *takes* you through the history plaques for a specific badge, but has you at least having to deal with (say) some trolls for Said No To Superdyne. Mostly to at least give some acknowledgement that there's lore behind them thar clickies.

But that's me.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

1 hour ago, Greycat said:

Honestly, I'd almost like a bit more - as in, instead of tip missions, you end up with an arc - one that still *takes* you through the history plaques for a specific badge, but has you at least having to deal with (say) some trolls for Said No To Superdyne. Mostly to at least give some acknowledgement that there's lore behind them thar clickies.

But that's me.

Your example isn’t a good one because there is an entire TF in Ouro dedicated to it. But more like that would be fun. It would be a good reason to bring that TF  back.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

We have to look at this from 2 perspectives:  The "easy" approach is just to add the coordinates of the plaques into the rotation for the tips/exploration missions.  The more involved approach would be to create mini-arcs that take you through the related plaques, along with an associated mission or other such task...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, biostem said:

We have to look at this from 2 perspectives:  The "easy" approach is just to add the coordinates of the plaques into the rotation for the tips/exploration missions.  The more involved approach would be to create mini-arcs that take you through the related plaques, along with an associated mission or other such task...

There is already something similar in the game. It’s for the location Badges. When you enter a zone look under the “Tips” tab. A clue to the location of any Badges you are missing will pop up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

6 hours ago, Greycat said:

Honestly, I'd almost like a bit more - as in, instead of tip missions, you end up with an arc - one that still *takes* you through the history plaques for a specific badge, but has you at least having to deal with (say) some trolls for Said No To Superdyne.

I like it.  I'd also like "something different" than tips because we have those already.  I was thinking something like "clues" like you get in the Midnighter base, click on a plaque and it gives you the text and a clue in your Clue window where the other(s) are found.  Just for something different.