Setting(s) to match title color to player name color?

Sailboat

Sometimes it bugs me that the color of my title does not match the standard pale blue color of my player name.  I know how to change the title color with the sliders, but I have a terrible time matching it exactly -- it usually comes out tinted wrong and then just looks silly.

Does anyone have some known way, slider setting, or other trick to get the colors to match or at least be close?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Sailboat said:

Sometimes it bugs me that the color of my title does not match the standard pale blue color of my player name.  I know how to change the title color with the sliders, but I have a terrible time matching it exactly -- it usually comes out tinted wrong and then just looks silly.

Does anyone have some known way, slider setting, or other trick to get the colors to match or at least be close?

The closest I've managed to align the colors is making a gold/yellow selection. I did this by using the "Helper" title, making my badge and name and title as close as possible to that, and then also grab the event winner title if they still do those.

image.png.cb5e3b7381e41b8b786dea47a311f75f.png

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Honestly, I'd be thrilled if it just held my existing settings when I changed my title instead of defaulting back to a "dark black" and a "slightly darker black" every time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

4 hours ago, kito said:

I turn of player names and never notice 🙂

And you are...?  😃

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

9 hours ago, Sailboat said:

This is pretty close... 

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 7.42.15 PM.png

The problem with matching the color is that the main name is colored in a gradient... darker blue on the bottom, lighter blue on the top. The title is all one color, so it's never going to be exact...

Edited by BlackSpectre
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1