Deep Nostalgia

cranebump

So, I push Glogre from Red to Blue after reaching L42 (via tips). I beat the living crap out of Calvin Scott (which, for me, is a thing). THEN I get Montague's arc. I have to cure lost.

Where do I go?

image.png.8c240dc53e40ee3a24f5ff714232a87e.png

Yep. Ran down there, cured 'em, then ran all the way to The (best) Row. Those suckers even tried to attack me (how precious).

Seeing all those mobs, I recalled the days when you'd dive into the tubes, then make a run for The Row, or Steel. Getting all the way there intact was always a thrill

Ahhhh, nostalgia...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

They're seriously plucky down there:

image.png.af65729c7f515ed3606a6b9e15e0521d.png

See?

Later, one of them yells, We could make a name for ourselves!

Indeed, sir...you could, but...

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I still love doing sewer runs! An alternative lvling path for my alts is to get to lvl 3 and go solo sewer diving. Having an SG teleporter is really handy because I can go train there after dinging a couple of times.

For a real fun romp, head into the Abandoned Sewers around level 32 and wander around there for a bit. You can also find named Vahzilok spawns down there that scale to any lvl and count towards a badge!

• Like 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

56 minutes ago, Snarky said:

you cannot find the Lost?   

way too good to pass up

but there are tons around one of the trams in skyway

Yeah, I usually just bounce to the Gish in KR, and hope around the overpasses. But I thought I'd do this instead.

• Like 1

For me, it's remembering those times I ran across Perez Park, under the tree canopy, with no full-fledged travel powers, and with the mobs conning +1 or so;  Really makes you hyper-aware of trying to find a place to rest for a sec and heal up...

Edited by biostem
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, biostem said:

For me, it's remembering those times I ran across Perez Park, under the tree canopy, with no full-fledged travel powers, and with the mobs conning +1 or so;  Really makes you hyper-aware of trying to find a place to rest for a sec and heal up...

And before vidiotmaps had overlays! That tree canopy always caused me frustration when I had a mission door somewhere deep inside. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

19 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

And before vidiotmaps had overlays! That tree canopy always caused me frustration when I had a mission door somewhere deep inside. 

Honestly, I'd pay good INF to a P2W to get a chainsaw or a blow torch.  I've been wanting to pollard that forest for decades now.  Eden, too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

Honestly, I'd pay good INF to a P2W to get a chainsaw or a blow torch.  I've been wanting to pollard that forest for decades now.  Eden, too.

Time for you to make a new toon!

Having battled for decades against the forces of darkness and the foliage they hide in, now Agent Orange has set his eyes on Perez Park.

• Haha 3