Can you go through walls

savair

Yeah, players can go through walls, but not in the way you probably are wanting. Teleport does it if you find a hole somewhere in the geometry and it isn't in a red circled area. There used to be giant holes in zones where players would fall through the map (Perez Park). The Homecoming team has been busy closing those off since they relaunched the game. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

…so…this IS an actual question…okay…

• Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

5 hours ago, savair said:

how do 
I fix this problem

Combat Teleport or Teleport with targeted binds. If the path between you and your target is with the valid range of either one you will port to the target's location. This works on friendlies, mobs, and NPCs like trainers, as long as they are your target.

Technically you aren't going "through" walls because range is tied to a legitimate path through the maps, but it does circumvent the need to run the course.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I know (or at least I think I know) there's a way to use teleport and the "teleport to target" bind to pop yourself to a teammate if they're within range, even if you can't see them. 

I was scouting ahead the other night on a TF and someone blipped in next to me while I was running through a big crowd of mobs, and he instantly face-planted when they all pivoted to stare at him.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WumpusRat said:

I know (or at least I think I know) there's a way to use teleport and the "teleport to target" bind to pop yourself to a teammate if they're within range, even if you can't see them. 

Thusly:

BUTTON4 "powexec_location target combat teleport"
SHIFT+BUTTON4 "powexec_location target teleport"

Replace "BUTTON4" with the key of your choice.

• Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

17 hours ago, savair said:

how do I fix this problem

Stop using Follow and navigate your character though the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

17 hours ago, savair said:

I need some help a lot of times when I am on a mission I follow someone. But
I find myself running in to walls is there a way to go through walls or how do 
I fix this problem

17 hours ago, Ghost said:

You can’t run through walls.

Easy fix is to not set to follow

giphy.gif