Dom procs

Tankshock

I didn't test the Dom ATO proc, but I did test other procs in Carrion Creepers.  It only procs when you initially drop it, patches and creeper vines didn't ever cause procs.  This seems to be a change, since older guides reccomended it.  But with PPM, it doesn't seem worth it.

Nope just tested it and carrion creepers still fire the DAMAGE procs on each attack. I get multiple damage procs firing over the course of the fight just from the creepers attacking. I have 3 damage procs on it is still working as inteded. Carrion creepers is designed to be frankenslotted for acc/dmg/recharge and damage procs.

Hmm, since Creepers takes Positron's Blast, that means it also takes the Annihilation set and Chance for -Res might do really well in Carrion Creepers if it has a chance to trigger on every attack.

I probably wouldn't put the chance for hold in creepers since I just rely on Seeds of Confusion for hard control. 

But I do have to make some hard choices on how to slot creepers...

I'm thinking...

Annihilation: Acc/Dam/Rech (boosted to +5)

Annihilation: Chance for -Res

Ragnarok: Acc/Dam/Rech (boosted to +5)

Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage (Energy)

Impeded Swiftness: Chance of Damage (Smashing)

Trap of the Hunter: Chance of Damage (Lethal)

I'm thinking...

Annihilation: Acc/Dam/Rech (boosted to +5)

Annihilation: Chance for -Res

Ragnarok: Acc/Dam/Rech (boosted to +5)

Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage (Energy)

Impeded Swiftness: Chance of Damage (Smashing)

Trap of the Hunter: Chance of Damage (Lethal)

That should work just fine if the procs work well. If you have +acc from sets, you could skip some of the triple IO's for dual dmg/recharge. If you're perma-dom, and who wouldn't be at this point, you might even be able to skimp on +recharge with a good global recharge. I'm at work and havent run numbers, but seems plausible.

Are the procs worth it though? Pines show them as 70 damage. With PPM how much is that? Personally I went with -res and +recharge, though in my (limited) testing the +recharge is pretty slow in happening since Creepers tend to be a lazy pet sometimes taking ten or twenty seconds to actually spawn a tentacle once we have moved to the next pack.