Badge /set title code list

Nericus

Follow up, it seems settitle can work but the codes listed on Paragon wiki and city info tracker are outdated, and even though you get the message about your badge title being set or cleared, it can take a few minutes for it to change on your character

• 1 month later

If this is something anyone is still interested in, I have been working on a way to check my own badges using /settitle, which includes a means of easily cataloging the integers that go with each badge. See my most recent posts in this thread. My issue is that I am not very hardcore about badge collection so I'm only able to complete a small part of the entire list, and would need others with more/different badges to use the tools I posted in that thread and provide me their logs. For anyone that is still reading and wants to help, the only caveat is that the tools need to be run as provided in that thread (aside from changing the keybind key if so desired), because my parser relies on the feedback those tools provide. Feel free to contact me with questions or if you want to help, and I can explain further.