Decided to make and play all fire archtypes.

Blaster 50 Fire Blast Fire manipulation Arcane-Flame
Brute 50 Fiery Melee Fiery Aura Arcane-Brute
Controller 50 Fire Control Thermal Radiation Arcane-Burn
Corruptor 49 Fire Blast Thermal-Radiation Arcane-Torch
Defender 50 Thermal Radiation Fire Blast Arcane-Heat
Dominator 50 Fire Control Fiery Assault  Arcane-Ember
Mastermind 23 Demon Summon Thermal-Radiation Arcane-Summon
Scrapper 50 Fiery Melee  Fiery Aura Arcane-Broil
Sentinal 50 Fire Blast fire  Arcane-Blaze
Stalker 50 Fire Melee Fiery Aura Arcane-Smolder
Tanker 50 Fiery Aura Fiery Melee Arcane-Fire

I gotta say the blaster and dominator have been my fav toons. Still completely enhancing all my other builds. (started this years ago so close to finishing it) 

Ancillary Pools are usually:   Sorcery -  Leadership - Fighting (fitness) - Speed - Whatever ancillary pool has fire in it (IE: blaze heat fire mastery...)

Trying to figure out what element to do next unless other people have done it as well. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tax E said:

I'm more a Fire and Dark combo myself. But hey this looks like a fun thing to do. 😄

OMG the Famous Tax-E ....love your twitch ... the cat avatar is amazing....

Shout out ---if you don't watch Tax-E on twitch you are missing out. (The_Cynic_Kain on twitch btw)

8 minutes ago, arcane said:

Who the hell watches twitch

People with Twitch accounts would be my guess. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

21 minutes ago, arcane said:

Twitch Daily Active Users

Twitch has 31 million daily active users (DAUs).

2,450,000 people are watching Twitch at any given time. even right now!

Around 103,000 people are streaming on Twitch at any given time

So apparently everyone but you. 🤡

• Haha 2
  • Moose 1

2 hours ago, Cyrickain13 said:

Trying to figure out what element to do next unless other people have done it as well. 

Personally, I find ice intriguing and have several ice characters, including a couple of fire and ice ones.

I am guessing Snarky would lobby for dark.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Techwright said:

Personally, I find ice intriguing and have several ice characters, including a couple of fire and ice ones.

I am guessing Snarky would lobby for dark.

I was actually restraining myself from posting Dark lol.  I have done most of them. They are truly a hoot.  Very powerful, yet rarely fitting the vampire undead theme quite the way i want.   I am very particular, it has to be perfect. 

IMG_0684.jpeg

Edited by Snarky
  • Haha 1

I admire the dedication necessary to level fire/fire to 50 on all four melee AT's. That's a lot of crossover. Bit sad to see the demons/thermal is the only one not to make it to high levels, out of all those listed that's the combo I find the most fun.

Earth is another element you could try. You might need to get creative with a buff/debuff set though.

15 hours ago, arcane said:

I do.

Here are just a few:

• the Bob Ross channel. 24/7 of his shows.
  • 3 food channels.
  • MidnightSumo - live streams of sumo matches.
  • There was Anthony Bourdian channel that streamed his show after his passing for a few years.
  • A Kitten livestream
  • Wolf Sanctuary live stream
  • Farm Livestream
  • A goat livestream ---- this is pretty awesome. 
  • Yes - a few gamers too

/e poofgone

Twitch Streamers drive me crazy. Play a game for two minutes and then massage their viewers for 10 minutes. Rinse and repeat.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

7 hours ago, Parabola said:

I admire the dedication necessary to level fire/fire to 50 on all four melee AT's. That's a lot of crossover. Bit sad to see the demons/thermal is the only one not to make it to high levels, out of all those listed that's the combo I find the most fun.

Earth is another element you could try. You might need to get creative with a buff/debuff set though.

Just got the Demon / Therm Radiation to 45 Last night ... and the Corruptor to 50 with alpha slot unlocked as well. 

Demon Therm - for me is a non-summoning mastermind build ---should have it speced out this weekend. 

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

I was actually restraining myself from posting Dark lol.  I have done most of them. They are truly a hoot.  Very powerful, yet rarely fitting the vampire undead theme quite the way i want.   I am very particular, it has to be perfect. 

Why restrain yourself this is a forum. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cyrickain13 said:

Why restrain yourself this is a forum. 

it is just obvious i would post it.  and it is not like the OP might not have considered Dark.

honestly though it is a great choice.  Dark plays different than most melee, due to non suppressed stealth and lots of clever tricks to avoid damage.  Then when building control/blast you have quite a few options.  Including my Corr build that stacks two AoE mag 2 stuns for a area mag 4 stun and the ability to sit comfortable at PB and work.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snarky said:

it is just obvious i would post it.  and it is not like the OP might not have considered Dark.

honestly though it is a great choice.  Dark plays different than most melee, due to non suppressed stealth and lots of clever tricks to avoid damage.  Then when building control/blast you have quite a few options.  Including my Corr build that stacks two AoE mag 2 stuns for a area mag 4 stun and the ability to sit comfortable at PB and work.

I am the OP. I do have some dark Characters that I am fond of just have not made all Dark Dark Archtypes:

50    Dark    Dark    Controller    Black Shadow
30    Dark    Dark    Dominator    Dark Magician
50    Necro    Dark    Mastermind    Cross Bone
25    Dark    Dark    Tanker    Midnighto

Mixing and Matching sets is cool but for this I was talking about using the same power sets for both Primary Secondary and Ancillary.

IE...

Fire Fire Fire

Ice Ice Ice

Dark Dark Dark (is there a dark)

Earth Earth Earth.....

all that fun stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Cyrickain13 said:

I am the OP. I do have some dark Characters that I am fond of just have not made all Dark Dark Archtypes:

50    Dark    Dark    Controller    Black Shadow
30    Dark    Dark    Dominator    Dark Magician
50    Necro    Dark    Mastermind    Cross Bone
25    Dark    Dark    Tanker    Midnighto

I find Dark Dark more natural on a Brute heavy melee than a Tank.  A number of reasons 1) build.  The armor values are wasted on a Tank, but with creativity you can be just as strong on a Brute.  I have Tanked ROM in Master Ms Lib twice on my Brute.  Both successes.  2) Stealth, makes this a lesser Tank choice, IMO.  (compare ICE agro magnet)  3) Damage

You should really explore Corruptor.  I find Dark Dark Corruptor is the most efficient of all my Dark.  Obviously not the most damaging...Blaster.  But the ability to Mag 4 stun PB then work that PB with a full PBAoE chain (starting including that lovely PBAoE BU...) then laugh as they come out of stun to massive to hit debuffs...those that still live.   It is a machine.

39 minutes ago, Cyrickain13 said:

Watching the wrong twitch streams my guy. 

You are entitled to your opinion. Now hit that subscribe button, share with all your friends, and make sure you donate for that shiny shiny emote!

• Haha 3

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Just now, Snarky said:

image.png.c7a0d1515b67437724005f9f43829371.png

I'll save some for you the next family reunion I attend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Not gonna lie...I'd like to hear the names for all the different Fire characters. I'm a sucker for good names and origin stories on characters. 

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

10 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

Not gonna lie...I'd like to hear the names for all the different Fire characters. I'm a sucker for good names and origin stories on characters. 

I believe that is the far right column.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

7 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

Names are in the last column.... its a combo of Arcane and a synonym for fire - except for the brute. (fixing that) 

They are all Fire Fire Fire - Magic ---(was watching Fire Force and thought it was a cool concept and I had most of them made before.)

Actually, the Blaster and Dominator are twin brothers in their original concept - on liberty.

• Thumbs Up 1