Costume options

Any way we could get more costume options for monstrous legs. Skirts and shorts? There has been nothing new in this area since live, Not sure if there would be much clipping to deal with and I wish i knew more about it to experiment on my own build.

Also, A head model or perhaps an attachment piece that would remove the regular human ears. We have various ear options, but unless you pick from 3 or 4 different hair styles, you end up with 4 ears.

Thank you

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, kanga said:

Also, A head model or perhaps an attachment piece that would remove the regular human ears. We have various ear options, but unless you pick from 3 or 4 different hair styles, you end up with 4 ears.

Yes please!!!!!! Anything so we can make use of those alternate ears without having to limit ourselves to such a small selection of hair options to avoid having 4 ears.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Developer
22 hours ago, kanga said:

Skirts and shorts

This has been on my list for quite awhile, as have a number of requests, but it's slightly involved for niche parts that it always falls to the wayside (primarily because those legs often don't play very well with animations). The proper way to do it is the same way it was done for regular skirts, which is to duplicate the monstrous hips mesh, tuck the bottom in, and then duplicate all of the skirt and short options and adjust to the legs.

For males, and huge, which wouldn't technically be necessary, but only fair, boxing shorts and kilts would need the same treatment.

For new parts entirely, they need to be more specific than just 'new things'.

• Thumbs Up 1

What I'd love to see is more of the textures being able to be applied to the Monstrous feet Bio-Organic, Biolumenscence, Organic Armor, etc.
Same for the Zombie gloves, which have "clawed" fingers like Monstrous gloves but no skin option other than patterns.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:01 PM, kanga said:

Removing the human ears would be nice when using animal ones (not enough games or programs allow for that), also I would like to see more options for ears and tails (a proper set of fox ears and tail types would be fun)

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, LazerRay said:

(a proper set of fox ears and tail types would be fun

Ooh! If fox ears and tails are on the table, how about triple and quintuple fox tails? For spirit fox characters. (I'm guessing 7 and 9 would be too many to make work effectively in the game.)

I was thinking that for those who want different "ranks" of kitsune since their tail counts range from 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, and 9 (the higher counts might be tricky though), I myself would be happy with just a single fox tail since I would be able to make another version of a repeating character who only has one tail.

3 minutes ago, LazerRay said:

I was thinking that for those who want different "ranks" of kitsune since their tail counts range from 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, and 9 (the higher counts might be tricky though), I myself would be happy with just a single fox tail since I would be able to make another version of a repeating character who only has one tail.

Fox spirits can have anywhere from 1-9 tails. Any and every count is viable. However, spirit foxes are portrayed with an odd count of tails. To the best of my knowledge, there are no depictions of 2-tailed spirit foxes. Hence my request for 3 and 5 tails. (I'm not opposed to 2, 4, 6, or 8 tails. Just explaining my request.)

Edited by Rudra
Edited to add missing "3".

I forgot a few numbers in my last post, and some of the various counts show up in anime or other games.

Examples of some even tailed kitsune:

Riri (two tails), Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?

Yozora (four tails), The Helpful Fox Senko-san

Kunou (six tails), High School DxD Hero

(I haven't seen anything with an eight tailed kitsune yet)

The odd numbered ones seem to be fairly common across media, it would be a big list of those.

Edited by LazerRay

On 1/20/2024 at 2:06 PM, Naomi said:

This has been on my list for quite awhile, as have a number of requests, but it's slightly involved for niche parts that it always falls to the wayside (primarily because those legs often don't play very well with animations). The proper way to do it is the same way it was done for regular skirts, which is to duplicate the monstrous hips mesh, tuck the bottom in, and then duplicate all of the skirt and short options and adjust to the legs.

For males, and huge, which wouldn't technically be necessary, but only fair, boxing shorts and kilts would need the same treatment.

For new parts entirely, they need to be more specific than just 'new things'.

Hmm Could it perhaps start with one or two existing parts that might be more compatible? Honestly I wish I could in this regard but anything to do with design is a pandora's box to me. 🙂