Beta, page 7: Informal PI Radios tonight

As I am sure you have noticed. Page 7 is in beta now. There have been a number of changes to Council, CoT, and some to Arachnos.

To help with testing, I am going to run some PI radios 4x8 on Brainstorm tonight, January 23. Starting at 7:30 EST, that's East Coast US time.

If you want to help there are two things you should do ahead of time:

• Download the Beta Server, requires the new HC launcher I believe: 
  • Copy your character over to the Beta https://forums.homecomingservers.com/beta/
  • If you want to create a new character on beta look at this: 
  • Like 2

I'd love to try out my Arsenal/Traps controller to see how it fairs in team situations, but that's right around the time I have dinner, so no promises I can make it.

What this team needs is more Defenders

33 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

I'd love to try out my Arsenal/Traps controller to see how it fairs in team situations, but that's right around the time I have dinner, so no promises I can make it.

My plan is to run for an hour or so. Not always the leader as I will want to swap out toon.

Kaizen, at some point, I'd also like to run a low level team (10-20) to fight Babbage, Paladin, and Kraken as those are the ones a low level team are most likely to encounter.  If I'm missing any we can add some.  It's easy enough on test to level to 15 and auto-enhance with SOs with the freebies menu.

I could also switch characters as needed for your test.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Kaizen, at some point, I'd also like to run a low level team (10-20) to fight Babbage, Paladin, and Kraken as those are the ones a low level team are most likely to encounter.  If I'm missing any we can add some.  It's easy enough on test to level to 15 and auto-enhance with SOs with the freebies menu.

I could also switch characters as needed for your test.

I should also switch to my non-VEATs. They are all in their final build form. Thursday 7:30pm EST is my next available time.

14 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

We could use more support/control chars for testing purposes. We were very melee heavy tonight.

If possible, it would also be interesting/useful to run a group that isn't all 50's.  Something more typical of groups running PI radios.

I'm bringing over some low level toons that could participate in that as well as GM hunting.

I'll try to be there, but being PST I'll likely be limited on time as well.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I won't be there by start time but when I can get on (probably closer to 8:30 or 9 Eastern) I'll check in to see if you are still running and join you if so.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks to all that showed up. Still rolled over the various groups with few deaths.

The sub 50s we had with us were fine. I think it's verified that page 7 isn't going to make PI radios too hard.

Just more fun being able to cast more than 2-3 powers per spawn. Controls are more useful, but not required.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later

I think it's time for another round of Beta PI radios. Or maybe a TF depending on how people feel.

Tuesday, Feb 13th, anytime after 7:30pm EST(East Coast US) join us on the beta server.

Bring your sub 50s, new beta builds, whatever you want. You can stress test them against improved beta mobs.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Have there been any changes to CoT and Council since the last run?  It's hard to keep up with novel-length patch notes.

Nothing that I know of, but Arsenal Control has changed. Also, I want to test out builds and gather data for my *secret* project.