Maps for Trials

So for some reason the old trials (Cavern of Transcendence, Abandoned Sewer, Terra Volta, some I'm forgetting) don't have maps. Would it be possible to get maps added to those missions? It would make things a bit more convenient, especially for Cavern of Transcendence to keep track of which monoliths you've clicked.

Defender Smash!

There is nothing more thrilling than being lost on the Eden Trial map and surrounded by DE!

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

I believe that was intentional to make them more challenging, but I might be wrong of course...

This was intentional, no map is by design.

Yes, I am fully aware that it was intentional, that's why I'm suggesting changing it. It doesn't make things more challenging, it just makes things more annoying.

Defender Smash!

I believe that was intentional to make them more challenging, but I might be wrong of course...

This was intentional, no map is by design.

Yes, I am fully aware that it was intentional, that's why I'm suggesting changing it. It doesn't make things more challenging, it just makes things more annoying.

I vote no. It is a fun part of the game, I do not believe that everything should be simple.

I don't think you could do it as an add-on map either as that would require that there be an existing map to override.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)