Mastermind Demons Set > Reduce Screaming

Rhinoxx

If there was a way to reduce the screaming, growling and utter psychosis-inducing noise that the Mastermind Demon set makes, that would be a real QoL upgrade.

I get that the Demons should be terrifying and beastly, but the sheer amount of noise they issue, makes it a real trial to game with this set - I usually end up turning off sound completely after 15-20 minutes or so.

It doesn't need to be removed completely - just reduced in frequency by 60-70%.

Another thing you can do to keep them quiet while you're just standing around at the trainer, or the auction house is put them into an emote stance. I used to use a "pets_all" Praetorian Salute bound my L key to tame Amtes' howling horde.

I don't remember the keybind syntax to do that anymore... It's been WAY too long since I set it up... But one of our many keybind wizards should be able to tell you how to do that.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I don't remember the keybind syntax to do that anymore... It's been WAY too long since I set it up... But one of our many keybind wizards should be able to tell you how to do that.

.  *^.^*

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

You can also mute specific sounds by replacing their files with a muted/silent ogg file, the demon screaming is the first one I muted.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,3642.0.html

Yes on well I'll find a file there on my Dropbox that silences all the demon sounds I could find. If you discover which sounds are which, you might share with us what the most annoying ones are called.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.