Sybils and Unique Tops

In the costume creator, female model, it occurs to me that there's nothing much unique about "Patrician Toga" anymore that justifies it having its own unique category, "Unique tops." I recommend relocating the toga to "sleeveless robes" and moving "Sybil tight," "Sybil with skin," "Trenchcoat" and "Bolero" under "Unique tops." All four of these remove the option to have a "Back detail" like a cape, so they belong together, and this would de-clutter the costume creator.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1

No. Whether a jacket has long coat tails that blocks out some back details doesn't matter because it is still a jacket. Trenchcoats already have their own category which makes it easy to find them, since they aren't jackets. Togas aren't tops, jackets, or anything else. They are basically minidresses. So leave them in the Unique Tops section please. It is the only place they fit.

Edit: And what @biostem said....

(Edit again: I should also point out that the Patrician Toga isn't a Sybil anything. The sybils wear completely different outfits. The Patrician Toga is the general Cimeroran citizen outfit.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1

Even then, it feels awkward that there's an entire category with only one item in it. Also looking at the Jet Packs here, because I don't get why the Gold Bricker jet pack gets its own category when the rest are just lumped together with normal backpacks.

• Like 1
  • Finland 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Raiden said:

Also looking at the Jet Packs here, because I don't get why the Gold Bricker jet pack gets its own category when the rest are just lumped together with normal backpacks.

Yeah, this I agree with. If there is going to be a breakout jet pack category, then all the jet packs should be there. Otherwise, the Goldbricker one should be folded into Backpacks with the other jet packs.

3 minutes ago, Vic Raiden said:

Even then, it feels awkward that there's an entire category with only one item in it.

Then ask for more varieties of unique tops to place in the group?

• Finland 1

Honestly, there's a lot that could be done to sort out and streamline the costume items.

Flip side being, as I recall (especially with some items on live when they'd change) it'd break existing costumes in the tailor. Just because of how things are listed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Finland 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

11 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Honestly, there's a lot that could be done to sort out and streamline the costume items.

Flip side being, as I recall (especially with some items on live when they'd change) it'd break existing costumes in the tailor. Just because of how things are listed.

Was going to respond that costume pieces can be moved without losing the character costume references that our characters use, but then I remembered SCR....

• Finland 1

2 hours ago, Vic Raiden said:

Even then, it feels awkward that there's an entire category with only one item in it. Also looking at the Jet Packs here, because I don't get why the Gold Bricker jet pack gets its own category when the rest are just lumped together with normal backpacks.

I could be wrong, but I believe there was an intention at one point to move all "regular" jetpacks over to the jetpack category.  Also, I think, besides the flame effect, the other jetpacks don't animate like the Goldbricker one does.  Going back to my previous comment, I similarly believe the toga has its own category because it is a single piece that encompasses multiple costume slots.

• Finland 1

• 1 month later
2 minutes ago, Richy Pops said:

Hello, 

I cannot find the Sybil costume, can you please tell me how to get it, thank you.

Cheers!

NEPH_SYB.png

To use the sybil outfit, go to the Upper Body section and where it says Tight as an option, scroll down on that menu and you will find Sybil Tight and Sybil with Skin as the bottom 2 choices.

• Finland 1

22 hours ago, Rudra said:

To use the sybil outfit, go to the Upper Body section and where it says Tight as an option, scroll down on that menu and you will find Sybil Tight and Sybil with Skin as the bottom 2 choices.

Hello, thank you. I tried this and couldn't find it. I'm on the closed beta version for we had our toons migrated recently. Any issues with that version ? 

• Finland 1

30 minutes ago, Richy Pops said:

Hello, thank you. I tried this and couldn't find it. I'm on the closed beta version for we had our toons migrated recently. Any issues with that version ? 

I'm not on the beta servers, so I have no idea if they are doing anything differently. However, here is a screenshot of where those pieces are on the live servers.

Capture.JPG

• Finland 1

1 hour ago, Richy Pops said:

Hello, 

I don't have these options, I think they didn't add it, hopefully soon.

Cheers!

Go down to Back Detail and make sure that is set to none.  Sybil outfits don't show unless you've done that.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Player2 said:

But WHEN are we going to get Sybil option for Male and Huge models?  When, damnit?!?

probably right after males get 

glowing tattoos

bolero

those extra long gloves

🤣

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?