The new Power Recharge Timer option should have come with a warning for graphic content

nihilii

power_recharge_timer.thumb.png.691b389878d8bb0e6c1d4fa90c155ac6.png.eb6ae25c0c9d5ddb65fafe0fb6fbac46.png

Time to drop that Amy Jonsson you've got in your tray!  Failing that, at least you have a rez right there.

• Haha 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

18 hours ago, Cyrickain13 said:

I don't get it. 

I think it's the howls and rage and general temper tantrums in-game about how The Devs Changed Something, and no one notes the endless "then go fix it in the menu" until they decide to b*tch in chat, too. Sigh.

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

On 2/21/2024 at 10:44 AM, nihilii said:

power_recharge_timer.thumb.png.691b389878d8bb0e6c1d4fa90c155ac6.png

Granite tank on SOs, facing slows. I was better off NOT knowing how long my powers take to recharge!

Oh Noes! 20 year old game that went away and we were so happy came back progresses and we no like!

• Thumbs Down 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 2/21/2024 at 12:44 AM, nihilii said:

power_recharge_timer.thumb.png.691b389878d8bb0e6c1d4fa90c155ac6.png

Granite tank on SOs, facing slows. I was better off NOT knowing how long my powers take to recharge!

I was playin with timers for a long time now, so I'm used to these scenes of horror from cooldown reduction debuffs :D.  But I love it since on some of my toons I can perfectly time my BU + Aim + nukes on my blaster(I want both fired off just at the tenth of a second the tier 9 nuke is ready, so its off as much as humanly possible so I can win that DPS race I do as a means of making myself better at this game).

Welcome to my world!  But don't worry though its only if they actually land em on ya.

• Like 1