changes on Posi 1?

Diargoa

On 2/28/2024 at 3:42 AM, evetsleep said:

It's kind of like when there is this bright red button that says DO NOT PUSH.   There's always one person who cannot resist.

I too, played Blasto

• Staff of Aesculapius 1

On 2/27/2024 at 11:40 PM, Snarky said:

Close?  Like it matters?  I regularly run Posi 1s.  I almost always say in team chat “Please do bot go near City Hall steps until team is ready”.  This seems to either have no effect or trigger a deep desire to get inside….

Or they got go to rescue the fourth hero while the rest of the team is clearing the stairs and tries to blame the rest of the team for the early door trigger.

EDIT: Fixed the typo.

Edited by Random Axis
Typo

31 minutes ago, Random Axis said:

Or they got rescue the fourth hero while the rest of the team is clearing the stairs and tries to blame the rest of the team for the early door trigger.

Lol, since i have yet to implement my proposed strategy of cleaning you cannot be talking about me.  

Also, i play with a giant wall mounted TV as a monitor.  Above my desk. So I always have a map open and tend to have situational awareness.  Common sense, maybe not.  But I am watching where my teammates are.  

20 hours ago, Snarky said:

Lol, since i have yet to implement my proposed strategy of cleaning you cannot be talking about me.  

Also, i play with a giant wall mounted TV as a monitor.  Above my desk. So I always have a map open and tend to have situational awareness.  Common sense, maybe not.  But I am watching where my teammates are.  

I play on a laptop and do the same, but when you try and implement your strategy expect a chorus of "that's not how I do it" and "well we're already at the last hero" as they don't stop. 

They also say lots of bad words that hurt my innocent eyes to see after I kick them for it. Not right away of course. The kick comes after we beat the shadow doubles.

57 minutes ago, Random Axis said:

I play on a laptop and do the same, but when you try and implement your strategy expect a chorus of "that's not how I do it" and "well we're already at the last hero" as they don't stop. 

They also say lots of bad words that hurt my innocent eyes to see after I kick them for it. Not right away of course. The kick comes after we beat the shadow doubles.

heh.  i plan to announce it way before the last mission, like after first, then again on the next to last mission,  then as we enter, with a goal of 50-75% following me...  wish me luck

I know I'm in the minority, but to me - posi 1 is a solo effort. This way, you avoid the insane experiences. Granted, that puts me a few levels of xp behind everyone else. But, I catch up while you guys are trying to find 7 more people to do a Synapse. 

Even Posi 2 is fairly simple (and fast) to solo on most characters. I just use a summons to help with the dps on Dr. Vahz. 

It's crazy how the mobs near the bombs inside are always facing away from the bombs. Easy stealth clicks. 

When you're solo, there may be one or two npcs at the foot of the stairs. They never interfere with what's going on at the door to city hall. 

Now, the sad part is you have to beat your shadow self alone...but it's so funny to see the nem staff send the shadow flying and they literally never get an attack in. Even the tank's shadow, when I play a tank get tossed around from the nem staff. 
Probably not as fun as cracking jokes and such while teaming, but most pugs I'm on...those folks don't say much at all. Might as well be solo. 

I felt like I should add - it was hilarious to me when I solo'd Posi 1 on an illusion controller. I got to face my simulacrum...
and I couldn't see him!

I went into my character email to grab some of the inspirations the winter packs give, and only then could I see him.

Edited by Ukase
  • Thumbs Up 1

Carry purples. Do warn people about the door because we are heroes. But after that keep your finger near the inspiration tray keybind once the door inevitably opens before people are ready.