The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Can't find missing badges

Bill of Rights

I run the Badger page in the background and add badges whenever I get them, currently at 636.  However, my /info shows 638.  I've been missing two badges since I had <100 and meticulously scrolled through the list to try and find them.  Anybody have any insights on how to find the missing two, aside from doing that again?  It's not life or death but kind of annoys me that I can't figure out what I missed checking off.

12 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

I use the Badger script to export your badges directly into Badger.

OP, this is probably the easiest method, and I wrote a little walkthrough in the post at this link that will guide you through the process.

12 hours ago, lemming said:

Load up BadgeSetList and take a look alphabetically assuming you can do the same with Badger?

OP, this method would also work if you want to do it manually. Badger lists the badges sequentially as you see them in-game. My BadgeSetList popmenu also has a sequential listing for each of the categories. If you go to the Badger page for your character, click the 'Collect' tab, and check the 'Show Collected' option, you should be able to choose each category and see a sequential list of the badges you have entered into Badger. You can compare that list to the sequential list in the BadgeSetList popmenu to find the ones you are missing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2