Are these supposed to be enhancements?

Build.thumb.jpg.02b937613e60ab7834783cf9dc8392d3.jpg

What do the words that I circled in red mean? Is SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A) supposed to be an Enhancement? Are those other similar-looking words that I did not circle also meant to be a shortened descriptions of  Enhancements?

Edited by Palehood

2 minutes ago, Palehood said:

Build.thumb.jpg.02b937613e60ab7834783cf9dc8392d3.jpg

What do the words that I circled in red mean? Is SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A) supposed to be an Enhancement? Are those other similar-looking words that I did not circle also meant to be a shortened description of an Enhancement?

Looks like a Superior Blaster Archetype Origin Enhancement. 

Edit: And yes to your second question. 

Edited by Glacier Peak

2 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Looks like a Superior Blaster Archetype Origin Enhancement. 

How do you find out the full name of any particular Enhancement name that has been shortened? Is there a thread in this forum that has a list of the full names?

20 minutes ago, Palehood said:

How do you find out the full name of any particular Enhancement name that has been shortened? Is there a thread in this forum that has a list of the full names?

You could check if that post has a mids build file or link you can import and then the build auto populates in mids.

That particular shorthand is saying superior defiant barrage. The breakdown is fairly intuitive once you know the names of all the sets.

13 minutes ago, Palehood said:

How do you find out the full name of any particular Enhancement name that has been shortened?

Load the build in Mids' or ask the person who posted it.

Or Sherlock it.  Once you develop some familiarity with enhancements, it's not hard to discern abbreviated names, much the same way you can determine a file's purpose by looking at its extension.  Subdual is slotted with Thn, for example.  Subdual is a ranged attack and an Immobilize.  There are three IO sets which begin with a T in those two categories, Tempest, Thunderstrike and Trap of the Hunter.  Tempest can be excised from the list immediately, as it has no H or N.  And none of the Immobilize set IOs enhance Damage, so that means the slotted IOs can only be from Thunderstrike.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

You need the Mids program to load those builds. It is essential so grab it. Check the newbie guide in my signature that has and other things you might find of use.