Share Your Puns/Amusing Pet Names

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ravenplume said:

Here's Pyrefox with his pets.  And his origin is that the airman he sent to supply for a can of turn signal fluid, actually brought back a can of radioactive turn signal fluid.

That was his airman's origin as well, a rather cute bug gal registered as Deja Thorax.

Pyrefox and Pets-0.jpg

Mort Walker would be proud.  And hey! a couple of callbacks to one of my favorite shows as a kid.  We almost got a quality fan-project reboot of it on YouTube, but sadly, only the pilot was made.

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, momentarygrace said:

Some nice pet names there... and the airman's name makes me want to build a crab spider, try and color him all green and name him Lars Larkus.

Thanks.  And awesome name idea for your spider.

Here is Deja Thorax with her one little pet...

Deja Thorax and Pet.jpg

• Microphone 1

1 minute ago, Ravenplume said:

Thanks.  And awesome name idea for your spider.

Here is Deja Thorax with her one little pet...

Deja Thorax and Pet.jpg

Aww, she cute! I shared her name with my spouse who also laughed and said it was great. 🙂

• Like 1

Thugs MM has Snow, Cochise, Vermin, Ajax, Cowboy and Cleon (from the movie Warriors).

Beasts MM has Bo Diddley, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Ma Rainey, Rosetta Tharpe and Muddy Waters.

Illusion/Poison controller has Spengler, Stanz, Zeddemore (Phantom Army), Venkman (Phantasm) and Zuul (Spectral Terror).

Illusion/Time controller (Uuntouchable) has Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Joe Masseria (Phantom Army), Lucky Luciano (Phantasm) and Al Capone (Spectral Terror).

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I've got a handful of masterminds with a full set of pets:

Tribute to Harlan Ellison:

image.thumb.png.904684b6212c5631c471e066d23c78be.png

Tribute to Kurt Vonnegut;

image.thumb.png.7ada2ceb502b84bfb7e6b673813e4832.png

Tribute to Money Heist/Paper House:

image.thumb.png.6b9b1545c08c9dd7acbe59cb639adfa6.png

And these are just for fun:

image.thumb.png.702d93307e95086ec15a3e6215800ea3.png

Who run Bartertown?