Somehow make Astral Merits less of a pain in the *ss

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Player2 said:

There isn't.  There should be, but there isn't.

They should just let us email emp merits to ourselves as-is. Astral merits are an unnecessary extra step & should be abolished.

Edited by Azari

Just now, Azari said:

They should just let us email emp merits to ourselves as-is. Astral merits are an unnecessary extra step & should be abolished.

You can email them... one at a time.

5 Astral Merits can be converted to 1 Empyrean Merit at Luna in Ouro. 50 Empyrean Merits can be converted to 1 Transcendent Merit at any Reward Merit Vendor. 

• Microphone 5

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I have to agree.  It's a largely pointless currency, at the moment.  The Devs have some freedom to really tinker with the game now.  I imagine they will get around to addressing that at some point in the future.

On 6/1/2024 at 7:39 AM, Uun said:

5 Astral Merits can be converted to 1 Empyrean Merit at Luna in Ouro. 50 Empyrean Merits can be converted to 1 Transcendent Merit at any Reward Merit Vendor. 

And Transcendant Merits can be emailed to any characters on the same Account.

I ran home for lunch yesterday and got on the game. My wife came in asked if I was doing anything that would be interrupted by her talking to me. I said no, I'm just doing some "bookkeeping."

These are the types of tasks that are not much fun, for me anyway. Combining Astrals, combining Emps, emailing Monstrous Aether to one account to combine, converting shards to threads, etc. And still, even after all the cleanup, you probably still end up having 3 Astrals, 10 Vanguard Merits, 3 shards, etc.

I posted a suggestion a while back that, much like at a START vendor, you ought to be able to just reject some of these things. Or, if I could just get a trash can in my base, I guess.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

On 6/1/2024 at 1:39 PM, Uun said:

You won the thread, issue solved.

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

35 minutes ago, Shin Magmus said:

You won the thread, issue solved.

There's also Luna in Echo Park.  On the Truck just outside the Pocket D AE, click on the back doors.  You end up in Echo Park near the SG Portal.  Just go around the other side of the outcropping and there's Luna.  There's also a TUNNEL Portal just by Luna.