Long Hair

I know this is out of the blue, but I've been trying for ages to get a cape that simulates really really long hair. Is that even possible? I know it's not really with the current options, I've messed with some of them (dvd edition cape on a half cowl is ok, if a bit weird) but I would give actual money to get a long hair option the length of a cape. Hair down to my ankles? That's just not a thing, and it could be with a meshed cape that looks like a hair extension.

Couldn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hm... sounds like you're maybe looking for something like Medusa of the Inhumans (or, possibly just Crystal Gayle, if we're going for a real-world analog).  Unfortunately, I don't think you're going to find anything that will work for hair like that.  Would be cool, though.  👍

5 hours ago, rounds said:

I know this is out of the blue, but I've been trying for ages to get a cape that simulates really really long hair. Is that even possible? I know it's not really with the current options, I've messed with some of them (dvd edition cape on a half cowl is ok, if a bit weird) but I would give actual money to get a long hair option the length of a cape. Hair down to my ankles? That's just not a thing, and it could be with a meshed cape that looks like a hair extension.

Couldn't it?

I would see it as a hair cape with a high hair collar and a hairstyle that would run down to be part of the high hair collar and/or hair cape.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

12 hours ago, rounds said:

Couldn't it?

Yes!

I just had this thought as I am currently working on a character where floor length hair would be nice.

• Like 1

/e poofgone

No Hair Capes!

image.jpeg.d97fd126292674839026ebce95301540.jpeg

But I am not gonna lie.  Its an interesting idea.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

image.thumb.png.507e448672e80c86afa8b4358cba6e21.png

Can we please get this hood with hair? Is too good and I can't believe we have some Talons costume pieces but not that awesome hood WITH HAIR. 

Also I agree we could get new hairstyles: Belladona, Ghost Widow, Mother Mayhem, Desdemona, even new or tweaked / updated ones based on existing hairstyles. 

Its a must.

• Like 1

My Power Is Making You Look Fabulous!

Zohan' a hit to not mess with

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

23 hours ago, High_Beam said:

My Power Is Making You Look Fabulous!

Zohan' a hit to not mess with

That wasn't the Zohan's true power.  🤭😏

But yeah, I'd be quite content just with using that hairdo from that Gold side Resistance leader NPC, what's her name again...  Belladonna Vetrano, who, now that I google her up, is just Ghost Widow, but not white-haired.

Edited by Aeroprism

On 6/18/2024 at 10:15 PM, rounds said:

I know this is out of the blue, but I've been trying for ages to get a cape that simulates really really long hair. Is that even possible?

Have you tried the bridal veil hairstyle?

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

On 6/19/2024 at 4:28 PM, Mariposa said:

image.thumb.png.507e448672e80c86afa8b4358cba6e21.png

Can we please get this hood with hair? Is too good and I can't believe we have some Talons costume pieces but not that awesome hood WITH HAIR. 

Also I agree we could get new hairstyles: Belladona, Ghost Widow, Mother Mayhem, Desdemona, even new or tweaked / updated ones based on existing hairstyles. 

Its a must.

That green arrow is extremely concerning. Talons in the nether regions is quite alarming.

On the EU forums there was a consistent voice calling for animated hair. I won't name them but they were sometimes chastised by the CC... especially Ghost Raptor, since it was a lot of design work and unrealistic.

However the caveat is that it is technically possible. If you visit Ghost Widow in Lord Recluses' domain (for example when doing your patron mission) you will notice that her hair is animated. It is therefore possible to imagine that something like a "hair cape" could be created to replicate longer hair with something of a flex to it to give it an extra degree of realism.

That being said I've no clue how easy/complex it would be to create and if we were going to get better character models, personally I would much rather that we got fingers on our mitten hands.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.