The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Can it be? A NEW game show? Introducing PARAGON SQUARES! 7/25/2024 7:00pm EST .... PLUS MORE!

We are at it again with a NEW game show!  Paragon Squares!

We will call upon the audience members to see how well you can answer questions and play TIC-TAC-TOE.

Here how the game will go:

One contestant will select one of our guest-stars in which I will ask that guest-star a question.

The contestant will then decide if the guest-stars' answer is correct or not.

If the contestant decides correctly then their X or O goes in that space.

Get 3 X's or O's in a row or diagonal and you win 200 Million! 400 MILLION!

Doors will open at 6:30pm EST.  Show starts at 7:00pm EST, ends around 9:00pm EST

screenshot_240719-16-16-06.jpg

screenshot_240719-16-14-26.jpg

screenshot_240719-16-37-37.jpg

Edited by Monty Haull
Prize have been increased!
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Banjo 1

Neat!  You sir are a booster!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Monty ! Do you have a list of who is going to be in the squares!  I have a few suggestions, maybe...

1.Guyver..  ( The leader of Sovereign sg who us always kneeling in ouroboros) Imagine that huge toon kneeling and taking up the entire square! A very cool person but hard to tack down.

2.Blapperella- I mean a blaster who invented her own style of kung fu ! ( OMG read blaps backstory OMG) lol

3. Goddess Laucianna-  Perfect blend of fashion and fame!

4. Snarky! Just make sure he does not drain contestants of blood before the show starts!

5.Mad Vyking- Dawn radio's master of the airwaves! , the heart of Paragon!  "The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla"

6. Pogoman- I  mean honestly was there any doubt?  ( might want to place him in the corner square) lol

7. Tricky raven-  Not many people can say they have invented a whole new language. Just remember Money Mouse can translate "Trickanese"

8. Okie- The Rootin tootin square shootin digital cowboy!  (great singing voice)

9. Enchantica-  Name redacted by game show staff.

10Liberty lacy- Name redacted by game show staff.

11-.  Tundra Mouse - Name redacted by monty game show staff. 

12-Thorny Panda-  Name redacted by game show  staff. NO PANDAS lol

Please note game show employee's alt characters are not allowed to be contestants nice try Money Mouse

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

2 hours ago, Enchantica said:

Monty ! Do you have a list of who is going to be in the squares!  I have a few suggestions, maybe...

1.Guyver..  ( The leader of Sovereign sg who us always kneeling in ouroboros) Imagine that huge toon kneeling and taking up the entire square! A very cool person but hard to tack down.

2.Blapperella- I mean a blaster who invented her own style of kung fu ! ( OMG read blaps backstory OMG) lol

3. Goddess Laucianna-  Perfect blend of fashion and fame!

4. Snarky! Just make sure he does not drain contestants of blood before the show starts!

5.Mad Vyking- Dawn radio's master of the airwaves! , the heart of Paragon!  "The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla"

6. Pogoman- I  mean honestly was there any doubt?  ( might want to place him in the corner square) lol

7. Tricky raven-  Not many people can say they have invented a whole new language. Just remember Money Mouse can translate "Trickanese"

8. Okie- The Rootin tootin square shootin digital cowboy!  (great singing voice)

9. Enchantica-  Name redacted by game show staff.

10Liberty lacy- Name redacted by game show staff.

11-.  Tundra Mouse - Name redacted by monty game show staff. 

12-Thorny Panda-  Name redacted by game show  staff. NO PANDAS lol

Please note game show employee's alt characters are not allowed to be contestants nice try Money Mouse

I am still waiting on confirmation.  I don't want to publish a list yet....soon but not yet.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1

50 minutes ago, Daredelvis said:

Too much to ask to be center square?

Center square has yet to be decided.  It is a very coveted spot.  Once I have all 9 guest stars and a couple of alts, a center will be chosen.

• Banjo 1

Peter Marshall was a seriously underrated host.

• Banjo 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 7/20/2024 at 11:24 AM, Ghost said:

Only problem with your list @Enchantica is that snarky will get upset about something mid game, and quit.

I will take issue with this characterization. Complain - yes. Quit? I've never seen this. Can't say it hasn't happened, but it seems cruel to say so. 

Oh - I came in to just say - that sounds like a very fun game, and the screen shots show some amazing skill with the base editor! 

Edited by Ukase
  • Like 1
  • Banjo 1

42 minutes ago, Ukase said:

I will take issue with this characterization. Complain - yes. Quit? I've never seen this. Can't say it hasn't happened, but it seems cruel to say so. 

Oh - I came in to just say - that sounds like a very fun game, and the screen shots show some amazing skill with the base editor! 

You must not have read any of his TF adventures - quit a few ended with Dr Snarkalopolous quitting

and please don’t take issue with something that was meant as a joke.

After all, Snarky knew what I meant by it - hence his laughter emoji

Edited by Ghost
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1

On 7/19/2024 at 8:18 PM, Monty Haull said:

Paragon Squares!

I'll never take part in one of these because of my work schedule, but keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1
  • Banjo 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

I just realized I did not post the list of guest stars for tonight's game show.  

I proudly present to you the guest stars for the first episode of Paragon Squares!

1. Wolfgangsmergnof     
2. MadVyking   
3. PogoMan  
4. Snarky  
5. Goddess Laucianna  
6. Daredelvis    
7. Tricky Raven     
8. Guyver     
9. Shrimps

Thanks to these individuals for taking time out of their busy schedule to come have fun with us!  

If you want to be an alt in case someone can't make it, feel free to send me your information.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1

I have a busy day at work but I thought I would give a small recap of last night's show. 

We had 4 winners last night and each won 400 Million!  I will post their names later as I don't have them with me.  The players who did not win also get a consolation prize but I failed to get it to them last night.   So, to the four contestants who appeared on the show but did not win, message me.  I have some $ for you.

The game was awesome, the guest stars were a riot, and the contestants played hard!  It was organized chaos in a great way.  We did our first twitch stream with a discord voice channel, you can watch it here.  

Thanks again to all of you for supporting our game shows!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Here are the Winners from last night's show:

Twisted Combustion
R to the Core
Mick Jaggeroo
Squiggly Joe

Each won 400 MILLION!

We had a change in the guest stars last night. 

Thanks to the below guest stars for make this show GREAT!

1. Wolfgangsmergnof     
2. MadVyking   
3. PogoMan  
4. Snarky  
5. Lovely Kayla
6. Mugger Mouse
7. Tricky Raven     
8. Guyver     
9. Shrimps

R TO THE CORE, won 50 MILLION for coming in second place in the base raid after the show!

image.thumb.png.7cc7248bfa3b16cbe29ba642d22db470.png

Congratulations to ALL and a special thanks to all the guest stars!

• Like 1

Wish I could have been there but I'm still in bed at that hour.

• Like 2

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝