Giving Marines the Bird

I assume it's Toroidal Bubble, as most of the other buffs are toggle or location based. It has a pretty big AoE and I've been caught by it a few times in the RWZ base and Ouro. I don't see why it would be "the most hated spamming power in the game". It doesn't affect your movement speed the way Speed Boost does and the graphics aren't obtrusive the way Cold and Thermal's shields are.

I believe this is mostly on the MSR and there are some who have it on auto and it breaks people out of emotes/rp that they are doing while waiting to begin. I have no skin in the game and think it is fine, also what does the OP want, immunity from the action forced but not the effects? That my friends is BS, none of the gull voids protective powers.

• Like 1

image.gif.8c99b03f124d0ba7db66d2d0d9ed6257.gif

• Haha 6

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

9 hours ago, Uun said:

I assume it's Toroidal Bubble, as most of the other buffs are toggle or location based. It has a pretty big AoE and I've been caught by it a few times in the RWZ base and Ouro. I don't see why it would be "the most hated spamming power in the game". It doesn't affect your movement speed the way Speed Boost does and the graphics aren't obtrusive the way Cold and Thermal's shields are.

30s-60s between casts depending on the build? That's spammable?

• Microphone 2

@Twi - Phobia on Everlasting

On 9/3/2024 at 8:15 PM, LordXenophon said:

We need to add immunity to Marine Affinity to Null the Gull's settings options. One of the powers has become the most hated spamming power in the game.

No.

• Like 2