D3: Moonbeam, Tactics, Kismet ???'s

ThrillMill

Super quick question for the forum.

I'm gonna roll a D3 Corruptor and was working in Pines to set up a blueprint. I wanted to work in Moonbeam (as snipes now apparently have fast activation w/22% ToHitBuff). With that being said, utilizing the 6% Kismet IO and a fully slotted Tactics (6 slotted with Gaussian's), Pine's is showing me a 21.8% ToHitBuff. Will this be enough to reach the threshold for fast sniping? Part of me hopes the game rounds up and it'll work? But, if not, how are you all getting fast sniping action on your corruptors?

Thanks in advance!

It does not round up, but also triggering an insta-snipe is changing soon, so might want to hold off on planning around this.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"

It does not round up, but also triggering an insta-snipe is changing soon, so might want to hold off on planning around this.

this, but also remember dark epic pool can achieve (near) perma soul drain.  so you dont need to focus too hard on this.  i would just say that it kind of sucks that you cant utilize instant snipe while leveling without having a stockpile of yellows available.

If you use enhancement boosters on the gaussian's IOs that enhance tohit you can push your tohit over 22%.  You won't be able to use attuned IOs since you need to boost them to 50+5

For my 3D corruptor I dropped Moonbeam from my endgame build entirely. There is no room for it in my rotation of Gloom>Dark Blast>Life Drain & when you get Incarnates that provide range boost their even better. Additionally do not understand a D3 Corruptor opening up with Moonbeam, instead of a Tar pit, TT, Darkesnight, Fearsome stare, etc... & during battle can't use it... and if its instacast its still going to be slow recharge... which is why I like the much faster abilities for my rotation.  However I do realize I play my character differently than most as I stay in melee range to use my PBAoE abilities Void/Blackstar & making sure TG can catch my team's melee which is unlikely if I am at the edge of the battle.