Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

I was @Canuck on Victory, looking for anyone from the Eurocore supergroup (and affiliates), particularly the new one on Torchbearer. I'm now @Canuckian because my luck from the old game in grabbing a handle somehow didn't translate here.

Victory forever!  Played as Fista,  ArmorggedonMKII, Sunflare, AmericanStar, and a bunch of others. Fist of Justice  was the super group.

Hey ya'll!  SuckerPunch / Polaris from the old days.  You can catch me in game as @Brasileiro.  I've been on Indomitable but like Magnarsh said - I'm not married to that server or any other ... yet

Nice! I remember you both, from the Fist of Justice and Phoenix Force respectively. It's great to see more of some old faces that I recognize. I'm mainly playing on Torchbearer these days, since that's where most of my RL friends who play have ended up. Feel free to say hi.

• 2 weeks later

I think my global was Inferno, but people called me "Fernie" most of the time. I had a second account but don't remember that name. Current global is @Hooligan

Toon names I remember: Inferno, Dirty Old Man Winter, It's Not a Tumor, Ground Control, Puercoespin.

Just got back into the game about a week or so ago. I am currently playing on Indomitable.

Great to see the game back and see familiar names.  Looking forward to remembering how to play and build characters.

Cheers

• Like 1

Victory was home, where I first started playing and stayed till the tumbleweeds were getting a tad thick. Old global was Zurikor Jazzikor, or something real close to that. The Gun Girls was my own founded SG, had good players in it, miss them all except my rl friends who've come back. I miss the Barnyard Heroes dearly, funniest crowd I ever played with anywhere. Played on other servers too, Freedom, Virtue and whatever the VIP server was called. Current Global is @mercymauser, playing on Excelsior.

Zurrikor Jazzikor, usually called Jazzi.

Mercy Mauser

Street Urchin

Busty Betsy

Spinal Cracker

Callie Marie

Semi Conductor

CRU-013 Victoria

Painslut and Trailerpark Trash were just AP disturbance alts.

6 pages of alts on Victory, nearly as many on Freedom and Virtue.

• Like 1

Seeing names I knew of, some that feel familiar and a couple who I think were on my rotating roster of full teams. Seldom ran my missions ran everyone else's, always fun Mercy Mauser the Tanking Blaster was a favorite toon to run those. two or three Gun Girls in a team and it was lights out, we all ran leadership, +30% damage boost would make trollers and defenders giddy. Good Times, have a chance to start again, I honestly and wholeheartedly wish the baseline XP boost was eliminated, you zoom past consent all the time, xp. freeze is your friend, but you can get a roster of good peeps to work with.

@Bambi! I remember you!

<---The Augur.  I was most active in the early days (2004/2005).  If you joined a Hamidon Raid before issue 5, I was most likely leading it.  Sadly, someone took the name "Augur" on every server here, so I haven't recreated my ill/storm 'troller.