Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

33 minutes ago, Original Amethyst Angel said:

Victory is going Homecoming! 

What are you talking about?

Do you think that the server names before the Sunset are going to be used on Homecoming for some reason?

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Don't remember what my old global was (think it was Leafrider something) but my global is @DarkLordKitten now

Recreated the 3 level 50's I had back then, my Necro/Dark MM Sasha Gevira Yaara*/Ya'ara (didn't realize at the that apostrophe were doable back then so she goes by Sasha Gevira Ya'ara now), Thugs/Poison, Alexi Anya Zbruyev, and Arachnos Widow Yuna the Darkener.

*was Spiritmonger, used a name change due to personal reasons that I rather not go into

• 2 weeks later
  • City Council
On 1/16/2024 at 6:57 AM, UltraAlt said:

What are you talking about?

Do you think that the server names before the Sunset are going to be used on Homecoming for some reason?

Victory (The tiiiny server I run, with the same codebase as HC) will be merging into Homecoming soon, as a 6th shard, and it will be keeping its name.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Michiyo said:

Victory (The tiiiny server I run, with the same codebase as HC) will be merging into Homecoming soon, as a 6th shard, and it will be keeping its name.

Thanks for the info.

Makes a lot more sense than a possible resurrection of a pre-Sunset shard.

And, of course, I'll be making a least a handful of characters on it once it is up on Homecoming.

Every server ends up with it own flavor, and it is interesting to try to find out what that is for each one.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 1 month later

Hi all Victory folks - I hope some of my friends are still kicking about here.

One question - I haven't started any HC characters yet - can someone tip me

on which of these new shards most channel the feel of our old Victory home?

Thanks!

Edited by Linarra

I wasn't on the 'new' server but live Victory was where I play my villains.  Unfortunate I was playing on blue side more and that...

this Thugs/Poison Mastermind was my only level 50.

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory