Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

People knew me as Infinitum of the Paragon Defense Force.

Suddenly one day we faded away, then like it was yesterday but 7 years later we appeared back.

Who the heck is this Thanos guy and why was he snapping his fingers at us?

Infinitum and Aleriana (my wife) and our 2 sons now are all back.

Would love to team back up with the old veterans that ran with us.

People knew me as Infinitum of the Paragon Defense Force.

Suddenly one day we faded away, then like it was yesterday but 7 years later we appeared back.

Who the heck is this Thanos guy and why was he snapping his fingers at us?

Infinitum and Aleriana (my wife) and our 2 sons now are all back.

Would love to team back up with the old veterans that ran with us.

I can tell you who Thanos is. He won the infinity war with his magically snappy metal glove (try it). Also, what's with a literal snap? It operates on willpower. Anyway, the sequel? I don't know. Did they win? CoX is back. Game of Thrones? Season 8 has been amazing. I love that it's wrapping up. Last week's episode? I don't know. CoX is back. Pop culture? CoX. My life? My life trumps my entertainment. My entertainment, however, is pretty sharply focused over the last month. April 13, 2019 is the resurrection day. I was here by sheer luck (more like a series of synchronistic events - I definitely had not been following this subject. It was only a memory; a memory that prompted me to look in on Paragon's ghost on the very day it was released back to us by Score, which was then deleted. And now, the shards are growing and growing more stable by the minute. The volunteers in this labo(u)r of love have my gratitude, although the only thing my heart cares about is that I got to enjoy it even for a day. Catharsis.

I was and am Bluejay, though my global is @Sleepy Alligator, a persona now vastly inferior to the fierce birdy. <3

Put into practice that which cannot be thought

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1596
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

Necrophage here. My first 50 was born on Victory: Necrophage (Dark Melee / Regen Scrapper. I was no rock star, but I did get to taunt the Hamidon back when instant healing was a toggle 🤣. Victory was always home. I hope I see you all around soon.

Heya Folks! @gristlebone here along with Pimpstress bambi now @bambi from victory. yes we are back on the redside  thinking villainous thoughts again.

glad to see so many familair names. i Love being Home!!!

Inherent Chaos is always looking for more people! send either of us a tell ! have fun all!

• Like 2

JV reporting for duty.

Old Toons:

Roz

Jimmy Vine

Leffusium

God Complex

Hammerhead

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

I want to remember that my old handle was @Summer Heat, but I have doubt on that now.

Summer Heat was the fire/energy blaster main. Had a few others but they weren’t really known to those that didn’t know Summer.

Dunno who took the name on Torch, but it’s not me. Went a new direction for the new universe.

Hello hello, from the little dragon girl on almost every server of CoH. I went by a variety of names, to which I'm keeping to myself until I get a chance to roll them on the servers here. But my globaltag is easy to remember. o/ Glad to see a lot of old friends and enemies on here! Hopefully this DL doesn't take too long cause I'm seriously looking forward to hopping in to say Hey!  :-*

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

Victory forever!  Played as Fista,  ArmorggedonMKII, Sunflare, AmericanStar, and a bunch of others. Fist of Justice  was the super group.

I've talked to Satanic Hamster but he doesn't seem interested. :(

You can find me on Excelsior! I will be reviving my annual Fourth of July costume contest and fireworks display.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

I see some names I remember. Nice to see. Warm memories.

My main was King Sequoia but I had many many alts.

ZOZ

Shadownaut

Sargon 5k

One Thousand Spirits

Tronin

Pheyd

and others who's names are fuzzy to me. My SG was The Atomic Brute Squad

After most of my local RL friends left the game, I went to Virtue for the population, but I always considered Victory to be home.

I wish I had the kind of time I had back then. Doubt I'll ever do a TF that takes more than an hour again. Still, nice to be back even in limited capacity. I'm on Excelsior. What's everyone else's new home?

Hey ya'll!  SuckerPunch / Polaris from the old days.  You can catch me in game as @Brasileiro.  I've been on Indomitable but like Magnarsh said - I'm not married to that server or any other ... yet

I was just thinking about I hope you found your way here. Good to see you man!

Hey ya'll!  SuckerPunch / Polaris from the old days.  You can catch me in game as @Brasileiro.  I've been on Indomitable but like Magnarsh said - I'm not married to that server or any other ... yet

I was just thinking about I hope you found your way here. Good to see you man!

What's up Mags!  Hit me up sometime if you see me in game :D

Don't mean to step on any toes...but there's really only one Prince on Victory.

Don't remember my global... @PrinceNasir? I played Tennessee's Titan, Prince Nasir, and a couple others.

Playing with JV and Rocketgrrl on Reunion. There's a "Victory's Rejects" SG over there with people I assume played on Victory.

Also playing on Celtic Girl's Victory server. 

I hear there's server transfers now? Would be cool to get everyone on the same shard.

I played on Victory, mostly as a series of Tin Mage-inspired characters including Spectral Tin Mage and Tin Mage Mk. V, an empath and a dark tank respectively.  I was involved in badgehunting and even a bit of arena PvP, though I wouldn't consider myself hardcore in that respect. 

• Like 1

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781