Victory Roll Call

Blue Jay

Then and now, I am @Heraclea.  My usual hero supergroup was ORION'S HAMMER. which I inherited from @Orion back in 2005.  My villain supergroup was usually The Worshipful Company of Blackguards.  

Edited by Heraclea
  • Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

@Athena Nike/Milk Sheik here. Haven't tried installing or logging in yet.

I wanted to see if the old crew were around first... and if my saved data from before Armageddon meant I could play my old characters without going through all the grind. I've still got those suckers on flash drive, but I suspect if they haven't implemented that functionality yet, there's a solid reason.

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

My original global was @Sheikster but I am now @Auren. Hey ya'll. There's a victory discord ran by @Irish Girl now too if anyone wants that, just dm me.

🏳️‍🌈 Everlasting Player 🏳️‍🌈

Mains: First Warden, Railwarden, Lucid Dream, Capricious Keeper

Alt Mains: Radiant Vanguard, Forbearance, Trepidation, Alexandria Ward

Maybe some day I'll recover from Altoholism

Burn here, also known as Syn...played some of the following toons:

Burn Blaster, Syndrox, Little Rock, MayFire, Memphis Fire, BrandR...use to hang out with Speed, Zipper, Snow, Diego, Smash, Skinny, Nam, Heros Inc. so many more

Great Holy Tank here, aka GHT, it's been a while. Good to see everyone, my global is @GhtRayleigh. What server is everyone on?

"Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, and The Dreams of the People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease to be!" -Gol D. Roger

Okay, that didn’t take long. One request by my son to show him the game and I downloaded it. I’ve got a dual pistols/ice manipulation blaster named Aaron Brr on Indomitable and my son’s toon on Torchbearer. I’m @MilkSheik.

Incidentally, does Torchbearer get wiped periodically like the test server used to? I dread explaining to the kiddo that he’s lost progress.

• Like 1

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

Hi folks, Linarra here! I see some familiar names.

Other names of mine (my 50s):

Carborundum, Liberal Media Elite, Baka Bing Baka Boom, Dirty Motherfather, Novitia, Muzak Attack, Knitefire, Noblesse, Revengeancer, Thelonious...

Not on the server yet, I don't wanna halfass if I get in. Considering other commitments, but I'm glad to be on the forums with friends again!