No Cars City of Rogues

Eeriestelk

Bet their Greenland isn't melting either... not asking for a Hamidon but Captain Planet giving someone a stern talking to around here might be welcome.

In all seriousness, it's hard to tell if this was a botch or intentional. Praetoria DOES have the environment as a thing they are really conscious of but that's a lot of street to be empty. 

Edited by Sunsette
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

"No light, no phones, no motor cars...not a single luxury..."

Ok, well I guess they have lights and phones...so some luxuries...

• Haha 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I guess I was too busy staring at the skyline to notice, I know their are SOME cars in Imperial City I nearly got run over in game yesterday as I was reading lore from the wiki on my second screen. I mean come on can't someone walk across the street while heavily distracted without being run over by an overzealous delivery man?

I bet they don't have cars in Nova Praetoria to add to the overly sanitary feel of the zone. You know "everything in it's place" and all that. 

Edited by Pbuckley818
  • Like 1

They used to have Cars, but they got chummy with Praetorian Clockwork and became Sentient. After that they became Unruly and Disruptive, and started wanting HI Test. So they clipped their Tailfins and sent them to Live in the Shadow Shard with Rularu. They opened a very successful chain of Tofu Burger Shacks and have never looked back.

• Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Transformers are just sentient cars from Praetoria...It all makes sense now!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting