Screenies-funny/interesting/beautiful

Healix

screenshot_190818-17-43-43.thumb.jpg.2fdcd3ba9c64c2e28c331d24e3c565f3.jpg

Bit of a backstory here: Back on live, when Going Rogue was first released, I made my main Praetorian character "Max Violence."  At this point in the storyline, I took a screenshot like this one and thought it was really cool.  But, several years and PCs later, the original screenshot was lost.  So what better way for me to commemorate the return of CoH and the rebirth of Max, than to recreate that scene?

Edited by AkuTenshiiZero
  • Like 2

On 9/3/2019 at 8:11 PM, Healix said:

vomit.jpg.1962fdfc8041578ee2dfa39dcc1f748f.jpg

I hate you making me laugh at this.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 9/8/2019 at 1:08 PM, Lazarillo said:

spacer.png

Took this one back in the old days.

I'm a Cole Loyalist to the end, and all that, but the opportunity was just so...perfect.

"That's not a setting sun, it's the dawn of a new day!"

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝