Powerset Concepts: Compilation (Assault)

Zepp

Assault

Assault is a powerset currently only available to Dominators that combines ranged and melee attacks. This thread is designed as a compilation of proposed Assault powersets. I will do my best to go through the entire forum to find all Assault powersets, however if I do miss one (or not describe one as you like) let me know.

Water Assault (19.06.10.07.17.01): Porting Water Blast to assault with some melee. Not really flushed out.

Infernal Assault (19.07.09.14.23.01): Whips and hell unleashed.

Assault Rifle/Beam Rifle Assault (19.07.13.06.34.01): Combining Assault/Beam Rifle attacks with melee attacks using the butt of the rifle.

Rifle Assault (19.07.21.09.26.04): That rifle has two ends donchaknow...

Shotgun Assault (19.07.27.03.34.01): Hanging out the passenger side of your best friends ride, trying to holler at me... I mean, shotgun-based attack set.

What's your power? Gun (19.07.28.14.00.01): Another take on the Assault Rifle, a little more on the ranged end, and no using the butt...

Bio Assault (19.08.02.00.36.01): Simply disgusting.

Street Assault (19.08.02.11.57.01): Street Justice Melee combined with metal chain attacks.

Gun Fu (19.08.02.11.57.02): Street Justice Melee combined with Dual Pistols.

Kinetic Assault (19.08.10.22.52.01): Kinetic Melee with a dabble of range.

Rock Blast Assault (19.08.13.11.09.02): An assault set from the Age of Aquarius. Unfortunately the Sandman has yet to Enter (no sleep?)...

Vampiric Assault (19.08.18.06.35.02): A set you can really sink your teeth into.

Hellfire Assault (19.08.30.10.44.01): Whips and hellfire.

Bladestorm (19.09.09.22.32.01): Anime-style ninja mastery to almost comic proportions.

Ranger Assault (19.09.15..6.37.01): Arrows and swords.

Beam Assault (19.10.08.11.34.01): A sword that shoots lasers.

Dual Gunblade Assault (19.10.10.19.15.01): Dual blades + Dual Pistols = Quadruple Deadliness!

Weaponized Assault (19.11.03.16.13.01): Guns and swords.

Note: I will also be doing a compilation for other types of powersets, but am doing them one at a time to keep the sets manageable.

Note: FF2288 is the color I am using for assault.

Edited by Zepp
Added Weaponized Assault
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

11 hours ago, malonkey1 said:

Assault Rifle seems to be a popular one. Even I suggested a version.

Sorry, for some reason I thought it was a variant for a ranged set... These compilation threads are tough to put together, but it is nice to have everything all in one place.

• Like 1

Updated with Kinetic Melee Assault

Updated with Rock Blast Assault - although it's more of a ranged set with minor tweaks than a full on assault set.

Added Vampiric Assault.

Added Hellfire Assault

Added some new updates. I plan on working on the Ranged sets soontm.

Added Beam Assault and Dual Gunblade Assault. If someone wants to make a reasonable proposal for a gun in one hand and a sword in another hand assault set, that would be a great idea.

Added Weaponized Assault. Thanks to @sacredlunatic for putting it together.