Art/Commission Sharing Thread

I have Automatic 1111, EasyDiffusion, and ComfyUI on my computer. I have hundreds of images of Blue Idoru, and thousands of all sorts of things in different styles. I use my own custom mixed checkpoint models.

image - 2023-12-17T112545.918.png

image - 2023-12-17T112536.318.png

image - 2023-12-17T112531.439.png

Blue_Idoru__Petite_and_slender_Japanese_woman__Dark_blue_hair_in_twin__S3_St25_G7.5.jpeg

Blue_Idoru__Petite_and_slender_Japanese_woman__Dark_blue_hair_in_twin__S5_St25_G7.5.jpeg

• Like 4

Yeah, the multiple fingers thing is weird. Although even stranger is when you end up with three legs or three arms. You'd think that asking for something human would automatically equate with bilateral symmetry. My pic of the extra-muscley Professor Wild above had a third arm that I removed. It's hilariously bizarre. The other pic duplicated him in an attempt at an artistic ghost image, but it just kinda looked like a second guy beside him. I erased him, too. (Erasing is the extent of my art skills. :p) Otherwise the pictures were quite good.

Co-H-AI-Professor-Wild0.jpg
Co-H-AI-Professor-Wild0a.jpg
Co-H-AI-Professor-Wild9.jpg
Co-H-AI-Professor-Wild9a.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trike said:

Should we make an AI thread as SB suggested?

I think so. It can be dedicated to not only pictures we post, but also to the different ai programs used, prompt advice and so forth so that we can improve our own pictures. We could make a habit of posting the prompts, models and so forth wen we post a picture to give people ideas.

I drew my character..

Kiri Otoshi - Brute/Claws/Invulnerability

She's a kind of crossover between Wolverine & Electra Assassin 

kiri otoshi Artwork.jpg

kiri otoshi.JPG

• Like 6

Water Wench - Water/Ice (Reunion)

Kiri Otoshi - Brute/Invulnerability (Reunion)

I definitely like the idea of splitting off the AI work into a separate thread.  Maybe we could even asks the mods to move AI work there in the future.  Pulling it back to actual human artists:

This is the commission that I have been waiting at least 15 years to get. Ever since I learned that original Magic the Gathering artist Douglas Shuler (of Serra Angel, Demonic Tutor, and Prodigal Sorcerer fame) played City of Heroes, I've been wanting a commission by him of Draggynn. At the time the game shutdown it was outside of my price range, and post shutdown I basically stopped commissioning art (it was too sad). When I discovered in 2020 that the game had come back and started commissioning art again, Shuler was always at the top of my list.

It took over a year, but here it is! I told him to envision a portrait that City Hall might commission to hang in the rotunda, and he felt the iconic Atlas statue would be a fitting back drop.

This is rare in my collection in that it is a physical oil painting rather than a purely digital artifact.

Draggynn_Shuler.thumb.jpeg.0832fcb6eeaefe4cf7eb85c4b10e1259.jpeg

You can find Douglas Shuler on his websites: www.douglasshuler.com, https://www.facebook.com/DouglasShulerIllustrations, and on instagram: @douglasshuler_illustrations

• Like 5

Draggynn, Storm Summoning/Psychic Defender, formerly a resident of Virtue

My collection of commissioned art: https://www.deviantart.com/drag-gynn

On 1/28/2024 at 11:44 AM, waltuski said:

I drew my character..

kiri otoshi Artwork.jpg

kiri otoshi.JPG

This is so good! You have a great comic book drawing style. 🙂

On 1/29/2024 at 8:51 PM, Draggynn said:

I definitely like the idea of splitting off the AI work into a separate thread.  Maybe we could even asks the mods to move AI work there in the future.  Pulling it back to actual human artists:

This is the commission that I have been waiting at least 15 years to get. Ever since I learned that original Magic the Gathering artist Douglas Shuler (of Serra Angel, Demonic Tutor, and Prodigal Sorcerer fame) played City of Heroes, I've been wanting a commission by him of Draggynn. At the time the game shutdown it was outside of my price range, and post shutdown I basically stopped commissioning art (it was too sad). When I discovered in 2020 that the game had come back and started commissioning art again, Shuler was always at the top of my list.

It took over a year, but here it is! I told him to envision a portrait that City Hall might commission to hang in the rotunda, and he felt the iconic Atlas statue would be a fitting back drop.

This is rare in my collection in that it is a physical oil painting rather than a purely digital artifact.

Draggynn_Shuler.thumb.jpeg.0832fcb6eeaefe4cf7eb85c4b10e1259.jpeg

You can find Douglas Shuler on his websites: www.douglasshuler.com, https://www.facebook.com/DouglasShulerIllustrations, and on instagram: @douglasshuler_illustrations

That was definitely worth the wait! What an amazing art piece, I especially love the colors, if City Hall didn't want to hang that up in the rotunda I would hang it up myself, actual art.

I also do agree it would be nice if mods could move AI ""art"" to the other newly created thread so this could be purely art and commissions.

• Like 2

• 1 month later
On 1/28/2024 at 4:44 AM, waltuski said:

I drew my character..

kiri otoshi Artwork.jpg

kiri otoshi.JPG

image.thumb.png.ed03670ea693c304ae34dedf4a0ec4aa.png

Messing with the new version of Clip Studio and thought I'd do this...

• Like 2

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

On 3/26/2024 at 4:28 AM, sbloyd said:

image.thumb.png.ed03670ea693c304ae34dedf4a0ec4aa.png

Messing with the new version of Clip Studio and thought I'd do this...

Really nice work!

...character name is kinda weird, though. If it's what I think it is, it means "leftover meat scraps" in Japanese. 

Depending on how her origin works out, I could see that being correct.  If she's a Weapon X type, maybe she was put together from leftover meat scraps 🙂

Edited by sbloyd
darn typoes

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

its been like 2000 years since i've used a forum so forgive me

Drew my main villain lad Watt Riot awhile back for a warm up. might go back and draw out some full body refs for myself later. Im working on refs for another one of my lads right now that can I share whenever i get around to finishing it. wherever that is.

79310629_vSCafGPseSqxEWX.thumb.png.0b57e5a07cba515c265f3782725875cc.png

• Like 2

Indom: Watt Riot | Double Barrel Boresights
@NonbinaryRobot on most sites. 

tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png.d877af830cdd937e6328ff6c02ef5e17.png

I did this commission of the Clockwork King awhile ago. It was drawn on 9x12 tan toned art paper and colored using a combination of Copic markers and colored pencils. 

Clockwork King Print.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sbloyd said:

@Questor, this looks very familiar, have you posted it elsewhere before?

Not on these forums that I'm aware of. I don't see it in any of my other posts. I've definitely posted it on my social profiles elsewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Questor said:

Not on these forums that I'm aware of. I don't see it in any of my other posts. I've definitely posted it on my social profiles elsewhere. 

Yeah, I feel like I've seen it somewhere else.  Good work!

3 hours ago, Questor said:

I did this commission of the Clockwork King awhile ago. It was drawn on 9x12 tan toned art paper and colored using a combination of Copic markers and colored pencils. 

Clockwork King Print.png

Very cool! It's not an obvious color combo to me, but that blue looks good against the tan.

1 minute ago, battlewraith said:

Very cool! It's not an obvious color combo to me, but that blue looks good against the tan.

Thank you. It's an older drawing at this point. I would really like to do a full figure of Clockwork King and Dr. Vahzilok. I have to balance that against my other commissions and comic work. 

On 4/5/2024 at 1:34 PM, battlewraith said:

It's close to the classic blue-and-orange complementary colour scheme!

58 minutes ago, sbloyd said:

It's close to the classic blue-and-orange complementary colour scheme!

Yeah in theory. In practice it doesn't necessarily work out that way. Especially with different types of media.