Fix for Flurry

Royal Knight

Speedsters. We all want to make a cool one and we want a cool "speed attack". But all we have is Flurry...

Fix: Change Flurry to a small cone power like Vorpal. Maybe change the animation to a punch instead of a kick and add some "speed lines". Boom. Flurry punches at super speed.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Vanden said:

Anyone ever play Freedom Force? The speedster in that game, Bullet, had a move called Fist Fusillade. That’s what Flurry should look like. I’ll see if I can find a video of it when I’m off work.

I did play that!!! I don't remember your example, or really any specific character, but that game was a ton of fun.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 8:22 PM, AkuTenshiiZero said:

Didn't Storm Kick have a Chun-Li style animation once upon a time?  I wonder if that can be added as an animation option for powers like Flurry and Shadow Maul.

Sort of a tertiary thought, but it just came to mind.

It did, yes. Slow animation, but I didn't mind because it looked cool.

Super speed and flight for that matter both should have charge attacks.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

On 8/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, AkuTenshiiZero said:

Didn't Storm Kick have a Chun-Li style animation once upon a time?  I wonder if that can be added as an animation option for powers like Flurry and Shadow Maul.

Sort of a tertiary thought, but it just came to mind.

A not unheard of request.