Hairless Hats?

Hey all...

So I noticed EVERY hat in game (well 90% of them) all have HAIR. My guy is bald... like Stone Cold Steve Austin bald. Can we get a version with NO hair? PLEASE? 😄 

Also just a side note cuz my 7 yr old daughter insists I type this... can we get some tattered shorts? She wants to make a "Pink Girl Hulk" and is highly upset she has to use pleated shorts 😛

Thanks!

• Like 5

Funny, I'd like the reverse.  I had a character with a helmet, but eventually switched to hair because I didn't like staring at the back of her bald head below the helmet.  I even tried using the steampunk lace collar, but it didn't go up high enough.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ideon said:

Pretty much every headpiece needs a bald and short/long hair option but that's a lot of work haha.

Not really. It's a costume piece, for an artist that would take no time, just remove the hair and add in the skin color pallets... I don't claim to be an expert but I did do a few skins for Fallout 4 when I was modding it and it wasn't a ton of work. I assume this is the same principal. 

Then again these folks doing any of this work for zero monetary gain is a lot of work for free.

7 hours ago, reconfigureyourface said:

Then again these folks doing any of this work for zero monetary gain is a lot of work for free.

That's what I mean by a lot of work, haha.  I know the models are there and you could just combine some, but the problem is asking someone to do it for free and then them putting hours into it.

• Like 1