Slotting for Endurance Recovery: A Cheat Sheet

Vanden

• 1 year later

Little thread necro here - in part because I have a question and in part because it's always a good thread for people to see.

If you increase your maximum endurance, does that basically add a flat amount to the 100 number we have set for base? In other words, does a +5 to maximum Endurance also increase your recovery rate by 5/minute?

I'm assuming that an increased max endurance also increases the recovery rate by a commiserate amount, so that you will recover fully in the same time frame rather than extending the amount of time necessary to get there.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, Story Archer said:

Little thread necro here - in part because I have a question and in part because it's always a good thread for people to see.

If you increase your maximum endurance, does that basically add a flat amount to the 100 number we have set for base? 

YES

In other words, does a +5 to maximum Endurance also increase your recovery rate by 5/minute?

At base recovery, yes. You start the game off with a base recovery of 100%, which translates to "you will recover all of your endurance in one minute of gameplay". So if your max endurance goes up from 100 to 105, then you will recover an additional 5 endurance over that minute. Now, if you increase your recovery, you will get all of your endurance back faster. For example, if you have 200% recovery (+100% from base), then you will recover all of your endurance in 60s / 200% = 30s. That translates to getting 200 endurance per minute if your max is 100, or getting 210 endurance per minute if your max is 105.

I'm assuming that an increased max endurance also increases the recovery rate by a commiserate amount, so that you will recover fully in the same time frame rather than extending the amount of time necessary to get there.

Correct.

Answers in red.

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn