Archetype Proposal Amalgamation Thread

Zepp

Just now, Pbuckley818 said:

It is important to note that we are opening up 1-3 additional defensive powers without even touching Freezing rain (Which is a -Res and thus literally cannot be removed if we want to keep the powerset functional and desired) Thunderclap or Thunderstorm. if we made the support/Armor the primary things would end up even better, as it would be damage that takes a hit putting their DPS closer to a Tanker or Dominator depending on if it's melee or assault.

Then I'd suggest focusing the defensive abilities more narrowly. Aim for all the defensive powers to provide either Defense -or- Resistance if you're going to have 3-5 Defensive Powers. And, honestly, a Stealth Power doesn't -really- cut it for Defensive because most of the bonus is lost as soon as the fighting breaks out.

Also if the powerset is going to provide click powers and debuff/control it would be kind of strange to try and shoehorn in the GDefense 'Split Benefit' mechanic. That only -really- works if the whole, or a majority, of the set contributes to it.

10 minutes ago, Steampunkette said:

Then I'd suggest focusing the defensive abilities more narrowly. Aim for all the defensive powers to provide either Defense -or- Resistance if you're going to have 3-5 Defensive Powers. And, honestly, a Stealth Power doesn't -really- cut it for Defensive because most of the bonus is lost as soon as the fighting breaks out.

Also if the powerset is going to provide click powers and debuff/control it would be kind of strange to try and shoehorn in the GDefense 'Split Benefit' mechanic. That only -really- works if the whole, or a majority, of the set contributes to it.

Ok, ok. So Mist is probably gone too that's fine as we can still use the animation for a GDefense power. So for storms do we go Defense or Resists? I only really want to pull from Electic and Ice but as far as I am aware Elec is a bit of both and Ice is straight of Resist with debuffs. So that seems to suggest resist? at the same time I feel like storms is one of the few we could justify doing Def with, other than Kinetics, and maybe a Shields Veat Leadership combo.

I am thinking maybe 3-4 self Defense Buffs, 3 straight up support powers, and 2-3 group Defense/Support Hybrid Powers. How does that sound? 

Edited by Pbuckley818

3 minutes ago, Pbuckley818 said:

Ok, ok. So Mist is probably gone too that's fine as we can still use the animation for a GDefense power. So for storms do we go Defense or Resists? I only really want to pull from Electic and Ice but as far as I am aware Elec is a bit of both and Ice is straight of Resist with debuffs. So that seems to suggest resist?

I am thinking maybe 3-4 self Defense Buffs, 3 straight up support powers, and 2-3 group Defense/Support Hybrid Powers. How does that sound? 

Ice is mostly defense with some resist. Electric is entirely Resist.

It sounds like it would have to be -really- focused in order to be survivable, and that it's straight support powers would probably be kind of an awkward shift... Go ahead and throw one together with some values and from there you can scale it and see how it does, y'know? 

5 hours ago, Rylas said:

Borrowing from the self-buffing defender suggestion thread; what about combining some armor toggles and reducing their def/res numbers? Or raising their endurance cost? Whatever is needed for balance. 

If you take the Scrapper-level Defense Toggles from a set like Super Reflexes and Practiced Brawler, that is four powers that allow you sufficient survivability while opening the door for five Support powers. That could be used as a sort of baseline for a mixed set.

The other pattern would be to have a mindlink-like power. That may be OP as a tier one, or it may not be, depending on scaling. It would, however, provide a signature T1 ability, much like Stalker's Hide ability.

Potential numbers for a T1 mindlink-like power: 120s recharge (unaffected by mods) 120s duration. PBAoE (35' radius), +5% to all Defense, +10% to all Resist, +5% ToHit. It is a solid chunk of defense, resist, and to hot without being overwhelming.

Might have to figure out a way to fit status resists into the set somehow as well.

Edited by Zepp

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

What I am thinking is that each set will be based on existing Support sets. It will have a Tier mindlink-like power, Focused Purpose: 120s recharge (unaffected by mods) 120s duration. PBAoE (35' radius), +5% to all Defense, +10% to all Resist, +5% ToHit {about}. It will also replace one power with the Manipulation set sustain power. When appropriate, Ally Heal will be converted to a form of Team heal. I've outlined the first three sets (alphabetically) with changes highlighted.

Cold Domination

Power Level Effect
Focused Purpose 1 PBAoE, Team +Defense (all), +Resist (all), +ToHit
Infrigidate 2 Ranged, Foe -Recharge, -SPD, -DEF(All), -DMG(Fire)
Snow Storm 4 Toggle: Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe -Recharge, -SPD, -Fly
Frigid Protection 10 Toggle: PBAoE, Foe -Recharge, -Speed, -DMG, Self +Absorb over Time, +Recovery
Frostwork 16 Ranged, TAoE Ally +Max Health, +Res(Toxic)
Arctic Fog 20 Toggle: PBAoE, Team Stealth, +DEF(All), +Res(Fire, Cold, Energy, Slow) +Res(Status)
Benumb 28 Ranged, Foe -DMG, -End, -Regen, -Special
Sleet 35 Ranged (Location AoE), Minor DoT(Cold), Foe -Recharge, -SPD, -DEF(All), -Res(All)
Heat Loss 38 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe -End, -SPD, -Res(All), Team +End, +Recovery

Dark Miasma

Power Level Effect
Tar Patch 2 Ranged (Location AoE), Foe -SPD, -Jump, -Fly, -Res(All)
Darkest Night 4 Toggle: Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe -DMG, -To-Hit
Touch of the Beyond 10 Fear, Foe -ToHit, Self +Regen, +Rec
Twilight Grasp 16 Ranged, Foe -Regen, -DMG, -To-Hit, Team Heal
Shadow Fall 20 Toggle: PBAoE, Team Stealth, +DEF(All), +Res(Energy, Negative, Psionics, Fear)  +Res(Status)
Fearsome Stare 28 Ranged (Cone), Foe Fear, -To-Hit
Petrifying Gaze 35 Ranged, Foe Hold
Dark Servant 38

Summon Dark Servant: Ranged, Debuff, Special

Kinetics

Power Level Effect
Transfusion 2 Ranged, Foe -End, -Regen, Team Heal
Siphon Power 4 Ranged, Foe -DMG, Team +DMG
Energize 10 Self Endurance Discount, Heal, +Regen
Siphon Speed 16 Ranged, Foe -SPD, Self +Recharge, +SPD
Increased Density 20 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Ally +Res(Smash, Energy, Disorient, Hold, Immobilize, Knockback), -SPD(Special)
Speed Boost 28 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Ally +Recharge, +SPD, +Recovery, +Res(Slow)
Transference 35 Ranged, Foe -End, Team +End
Fulcrum Shift 38 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe -DMG, Team +DMG

Edited by Zepp

5% Defense is not enough to keep a character alive who hangs out in melee. Especially one who throws out a ton of click debuffs and buffs and heals instead of killing the things that want them dead. Slotted to ED that' 7.25% Defense.

Take a look at the Arachnos Soldiers. They're 'Kind Of' what you want. Melee and Ranged primary, Defensive Secondary with AoE Buffs, and a single Target and an AoE Debuff (Surveillance and Venom Grenade)

They get 3 Defensive Powers focused on Defense and wind up with 27.7% Defense to everything but Ranged. Ranged is 39.6% once 3 slotted with defensive IOs at 50, though it should be noted the values are closer to 22% and 34% outside of their Cloaking Device Stealth. They also get a smattering of resist from two powers as well. That's not Set Bonuses. That is the basic defense values of the powers in the set.

And that's -without- having to spend a whole bunch of animation cycles every fight dropping Debuffs and heals and stuff.

The "Add some Defense to Support Sets" or "Add some Support to Defense Sets" model is untenable. Support Sets aren't designed to survive in or near melee. 

Also giving every single member of the Archetype a "Mind Link" power at level 1 is -dull-. At least Stalkers get a damage bonus for every one of them using Hide and need it to make thematic sense. "Focused Purpose" doesn't thematically tie into any powerset except MAYBE Empathy if you go with the idea that you're sharing your drive or something like that.

The Arachnos Soldier also starts out grabbing their own defensive and supportive abilities (Wolf/Bane Armor, Combat Training Defensive, Combat Training Offensive) and doesn't get access to Tactical Training Maneuvers 'til level 10 at the earliest. And you're suggesting a more powerful (Click v Toggle) ability that allows allies to gather for the buff and then run off on their own afterward for 2 minutes before reapplication.

Edited by Steampunkette

Edit: I was thinking of Focused Purpose as being thematic to the AT, an AT that survives and supports...

So we are back to mixing sets. If three is a reasonable number of set powers for that chunk of defense/resist, we could look at combining some of the ideas thrown out. Three defense or resist focused powers with two parts, a standard toggle and a team buff. The buff lasts about 15s to allow teammates to spread out as long as you pass by them once every 15s or so. The defensive sets should aim for approximately 22% with one standout area and possibly one weak area. Resist sets should aim for around 45% resist with standout and/or weak areas. I would suggest keeping the sustains from the Manipulation sets, this will allow quicker recovery when repositioning.

Basically that would give us three Armor powers, one sustain from Manipulation, and five Support  powers. One of those Support  powers ought to be an AoE heal, while the others are open.

Does that sound workable?

T1 Armor 1 (Melee or S/L)

T2 Support Set AoE Heal

T3 Armor 2 (Ranged or E/N/P)

T4 Manipulation Sustain

T5 Support 1

T6 Armor 3 (AoE or F/I/T)

T7 Support 2

T8 Support 3

T9 Support 4

Edited by Zepp

9 minutes ago, Zepp said:

So we are back to mixing sets. If three is a reasonable number of set powers for that chunk of defense/resist, we could look at combining some of the ideas thrown out. Three defense or resist focused powers with two parts, a standard toggle and a team buff. The buff lasts about 15s to allow teammates to spread out as long as you pass by them once every 15s or so. The defensive sets should aim for approximately 22% with one standout area and possibly one weak area. Resist sets should aim for around 45% resist with standout and/or weak areas. I would suggest keeping the sustains from the Manipulation sets, this will allow quicker recovery when repositioning.

Basically that would give us three Armor powers, one sustain from Manipulation, and five Support  powers. One of those Support  powers ought to be an AoE heal, while the others are open.

Does that sound workable?

So long as all three armors focus on the same thing, maaaaaaaaybe... But then you're gonna run the risk of marginalizing Scrappers.

For the sake of argument let's use the Electric/Storm combo that was previously presented.

Let's give them Charged Armor, Conductive Shield, and Grounded (Just so they don't have 3 toggles). They wind up with 41% S/L/N/F/C and capped Energy if they slot 3 with SOs. Not even IOs or Sets. Just some generic 3-slotted Resistance.

So you're losing a PBAoE Damage Aura, a Mez Protection, Faster Recharge, End Recovery, and a Self-Heal. Also a Tier 9 that basically no one uses 'cause of the Crash. But you've still got the three core Survival Powers of an Electric Scrapper. 

And then you're going to grab an AoE (Also Self) Heal, Debuffs, a Pet, a Sustain power to replace the lost sustain of Power Sink and/or Energize...

Now if we do the GDefense Thing, where stuff gets split into enhanceable and unenhanceable components, then you're looking at 33% Resistance to most attacks and still capped resistance to Energy with 77% Energy Res... That's a -bit- less Toe-Squishy for the Scrappers but I'm not sure if it's tough enough to hang in melee. My gut feeling says that it's going to have a lot of trouble unless it's fighting predominantly Energy Opponents...

But I -THINK- it might be workable. Especially since they'd also be granting nearby allies 19.92% to most damage types and 58% to Energy. Hmm... In retrospect that might be a -bit- high. But we could tinker with the values to bring that 58% down closer to 30%, I'm certain.

I have to check the Composition powers on Rebirth to make sure this is not too similar to those.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, Rikmach said:

I've played it on the Rebirth Test Server, and it's pretty fun . . . As for compositions...   They're interesting.  They usually mix the key defensive powers of a Defense Set with some of the powers of a thematically similar support set, usually ones that debuff the enemy, or buff the whole team.  This means sometimes "key" support powers are missing, but that seems to be the cost of being able to take a decent hit.   The net effect ends up similar to the "Jack of all Trades, Master of None" Niche that EATs have, except, you know, much more customizable.

The Composition sets are Atomospheric Composition (Electric Armor/Storm Summoning), Dark Composition (Dark Armor/Dark Miasma), Energy Composition (Energy Aura/Kinetics), Fiery Composition (Fiery Armor/Thermal Radiation), Ice Composition (Ice Armor/Cold Domination), Organic Composition (Organic Armor/Nature Affinity), Pain Focusing (Pain Domination/Willpower), Radiation Composition (Radiation Armor/Radiation Emission), Reconstructive Healing (Regeneration/Empathy), Stone Composition (Stone Armor/Earth Control's Debuff powers), and Temporal Reaction (Time Manipulation/Super Reflexes).

Most of them are decent and fun, even with minor complains (Atmospheric composition and Dark Composition skip some of the better powers of their support sets, and keep some real dogs around, but they're still solid), and some surprising upsides (Since it doesn't have Granite Armor, Stone Composition lets you actually have a character that uses the normal stone armor powers without losing out on using a powerful defensive power), but two stand out as being... problematic.   Temporal Reaction takes it's sweet time giving you decent defenses, especially compared to the other sets, and when it finally gets it, requires much more effort to maintain and...

man, Reconstructive Healing.  How do you take a weak defense set like Regeneration and make it *worse*!?    It really needs a lot of work, the poor thing.

15 hours ago, Zepp said:

I have to check the Composition powers on Rebirth to make sure this is not too similar to those.

They're going to be pretty much exactly the same, Zepp. And the class is going to be pretty much exactly the same.

Y'all are approaching it from the same concept: A Support Set with some Defense powers. Unless you wilfully break up the themes or something (Like making it Invuln/Storm and Willpower/Dark) you're going to end up in the exact same place.

S'just how it is.

It's part of why I disagreed with the idea of trying to do it as Assault/Support/Defense in the first place and offered up the GDefense powerset idea: It would be different from the Rebirth Guardian.

Assault/Defense/Control would have -some- uniqueness, as would Melee/GDefense. But if you're gonna make Composition sets by a different name... *shrug*

In terms of differentiation, I think a good inherent could go a long way to differentiating it.

17 minutes ago, Zepp said:

In terms of differentiation, I think a good inherent could go a long way to differentiating it.

I am highly disinclined to agree with that.

You'd need to differentiate it on the level of Stalker to Scrapper for it to feel like a different class, and even those two feel -awfully- similar a lot of the time. They're differentiated not just by inherent, which is REALLY SIMILAR,  but by core mechanics, AoE vs ST focus, HP values, and the way their powers work. Mainly that Taunt Aura or Area Damage Toggles tend to get either cut or turned into Status Effect Toggles.

Well, if you're going to do support/defense, and there's already a proven, functioning concept, why put in the effort? especially if they're freely going to release them?  Seems like a bunch of unnecessary work for a payoff that might not be any better.

Edited by Rikmach

I would definitely like a set that is Assault/{Armor/Control}, but based on the voting, it seems like the support path is more popular.

Thinking about {Armor/Control} sets let's look at what one might look like:

Spoiler

Dark Lockdown (Dark Armor + Darkness Control + Darkness Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Dark Embrace 1 Toggle: Self +Res(Smash, Lethal, Negative, Toxic) (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Dark Grasp 2 Ranged, Moderate DMG(Negative), Foe Hold, -To Hit
Murky Cloud 4 Toggle: Self +Res(Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative, End Drain) (Add +Res(Psionic, Fear, Sleep, Confuse))
Touch of the Beyond 10 Fear, Foe -ToHit, Self +Regeneration, +Recovery
Living Shadows 16 Ranged (Cone), Minor DoT(Negative), Foe Immobilize, -To Hit, -Fly
Cloak of Darkness 20 Toggle: Self Stealth, +DEF(All), +Res(Immobilize), +Perception (Add +Res(Hold))
Haunt 28 Foe Targeted, Summon Shades
Shadow Field 35 Target (Location AoE), Foe Hold, -To Hit
Umbra Beast 38 Summon Umbra Beast

Earthy Lockdown (Stone Armor + Earth Control + Atomic Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Rock Armor 1 Toggle: Self +DEF(Smash, Lethal), +Res(DEF Debuff) (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Fossilize 2 Ranged, Foe Hold, -Def
Crystal Armor 4 Toggle: Self +DEF(Energy, Negative), +Res(DEF Debuff) (Add +Def(Fire/Cold))
Metabolic Acceleration 10 Toggle: Self +Recharge, + Special, +Regeneration, +Recovery, +Res(Hold, Stun, Sleep, Immob, End)
Stone Cages 16 Targeted AoE, Foe Immobilise, -Def, -Flight
Minerals 20 Toggle: Self +DEF(Psionic), +Res(Confuse), +Perception (Add +Res(Toxic, Fear))
Earthquake 28 Targeted Location AoE, Foe Knockdown –ACC, -Def
Volcanic Gasses 35 Targeted Location AoE, Pulsing Foe Hold
Animate Stone 38 Summon Pet

Electric Lockdown (Electric Armor + Electric Control + Electricity Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Charged Armor 1 Toggle: Self +Res(Smash, Lethal, Energy) (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Tesla Cage 2 Ranged, Moderate DMG(Energy), Foe Hold, -End
Conductive Shield 4 Toggle: Self +Res(Fire, Cold, Energy, Negative) (Add +Res(Fear, Sleep, Confuse))
Force of Thunder 10 PBAoE, Foe Disorient, Knockback, Self +Regeneration, +Recovery
Chain Fences 16 Ranged AoE, Minor DMG(Energy), Foe Immobilize, -End, -Fly
Static Shield 20 Toggle: Self +Res(Psionics, Disorient, Hold, Sleep, Teleport, End Drain, -Recovery) (Add +Res(Hold, Immobilize))
Jolting Chain 28 Ranged Chain AoE, Minor DMG(Energy), Foe Knockdown, -End
Paralyzing Blast 35 Ranged AoE, Foe Hold, -End
Gremlins 38 Summon Gremlins: Melee Minor DMG(Energy)

Fiery Lockdown (Fiery Aura + Fire Control + Fire Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Fire Shield 1 Toggle: Self +Res(Smash, Lethal, Fire, Cold, Disorient) (Add +Res(Psionic, Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Char 2 Ranged, Foe Hold, -Def
Plasma Shield 4 Toggle: Self +Res(Fire, Energy, Negative, Hold, Sleep) (Add +Res(Fire/Cold))
Cauterizing Aura 10 Toggle: PBAoE, Minor DoT(Fire), Self  +Heal Over Time, +Recovery
Fire Cages 16 Targeted AoE, Foe Immobilise, -Def, -Flight
Temperature Protection 20 Auto: Self +Res(Fire, Cold, -Recharge, -SPD, -Jump) (Add +Res(Toxic))
Hot Feet 28 Toggle, PBAoE, Minor Damage (Fire), Foe Slow
Cinders 35 PBAoE, Foe Hold
Fire Imps 38 Summon three Imps

Gravitic Lockdown (Invulnerability + Gravity Control + Temporal Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Temp Invulnerability 1 Toggle: Self +Res(Smash, Lethal) (Add +Res(Psionic, Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Gravity Distortion 2 Ranged, Moderate DoT(Smash), Foe Hold
Unyielding 4 Toggle: Self +Res(All DMG but Psionics, Disorient, Hold, Sleep, Immobilize, Knockback) (Add +Res(Fear, Confuse))
Temporal Healing 10 Self  +Absorb, +Recovery, +Res(Slow, Regen Debuff)
Crushing Field 16 Targeted AoE, Minor DoT (Smash), Foe Immobilize
Invincibility 20 Toggle: PBAoE, Foe Taunt, Self +DEF(All DMG but Psionics), +To Hit (Remove Foe Taunt)
Wormhole 28 Ranged foe teleport, Foe disorient, knockback
Gravity Distortion Field 35 Targeted AoE, Foe Hold
Singularity 38 Summon Singularity

Icy Lockdown (Ice Armor + Ice Control + Ice Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Frozen Armor 1 Toggle: Self +DEF(Smash/Lethal), +Res(Fire, Cold, DEF Debuff) (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Block of Ice 2 Ranged, Moderate Damage (Cold) Foe: Hold -Speed -Recharge
Wet Ice 4 Toggle: Self +DEF(All but Psionics), +Res(Cold, Disorient, Hold, Sleep, Knockback, -Recharge, -SPD, -Jump, DEF Debuff) (Add +Res(Fear))
Frigid Protection 10 Toggle: PBAoE, Foe -Recharge, -Speed, -DMG, Self +Absorb over Time, +Recovery
Frostbite 16 Targeted AoE, Minor Damage over Time (Cold), Foe Immobilize -Speed -Recharge
Glacial Armor 20 Toggle: Self +DEF(Energy, Negative), +Res(Cold, DEF Debuff), +Perception (Add +Res(Psionic, Toxic, Confuse))
Ice Slick 28 Targeted Location Area of Effect, Foe Knockdown -Speed
Glacier 35 Point Blank Area of Effect, Foe: Hold, -Recharge, -Speed
Jack Frost 38 Summon Jack Frost: Melee Moderate Damage (Cold)

Illusory Lockdown (Super Reflexes + Illusion Control + Devices)

Power Level Effect
Focused Fighting 1 Toggle: Self +DEF(Melee), +Res(Confuse, DEF Debuff) (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Blind 2 Ranged, Moderate DMG(Psionic), Foe Hold, +Special (AoE Sleep)
Focused Senses 4 Toggle: Self +DEF(Ranged), +Res(DEF Debuff), +Perception (Add +Res(Fear, Sleep, Confuse))
Field Operative 10 Toggle: Self Stealth, +Def(All), +Special, +Regeneration, +Recovery (Increase Stealth to 200ft, Add Threat Level -100%)
Phantom Army 16 Summon Decoys: Ranged Minor DMG(Energy/Special (Illusionary Damage Heal-Back))
Evasion 20 Toggle: Self +DEF(AoE), +Res(DEF Debuff) (Add +Res(Hold, Immobilize))
Spectral Terror 28 Summon Terror: Ranged, Fear
Flash 35 PBAoE, Foe Hold
Phantasm 38 Summon Phantasm: Ranged, Moderate DMG(Energy)

Mental Lockdown (Willpower + Mind Control + Mental Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
High Pain Tolerance 1 Auto: Self +Res(All), +Max Health (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Dominate 2 Ranged, Moderate DMG(Psionic), Foe Hold
Indomitable Will 4 Toggle: Self +DEF(Psionic), +Res(Disorient, Hold, Sleep, Fear, Confusion, Knockback) (Add +Res(Fear, Sleep, Confuse))
Drain Psyche 10 PBAoE Foe -Regen, -Recovery; Self +Regen, +Recovery
Confuse 16 Ranged, Foe Confuse
Heightened Senses 20 Toggle: Self +DEF(All DMG but Psionics), +Res(DEF Debuff), +Perception (Add +Res(Immobilize))
Terrify 28 Ranged (Cone), Minor DMG(Psionic), Foe Fear(Special)
Total Domination 35 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe Hold
Mass Confusion 38 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe Confuse

Natural Lockdown (Bio Armor + Plant Control + Plant Manipulation)

Power Level Effect
Hardened Carapace 1 Self Toggle, +Res(Lethal, Smash, Toxic, Disorient, Sleep), +Regen (Add +Res(Knockback, Repel, Taunt, Teleport))
Strangler 2 Ranged, Moderate DoT(Smashing), Foe Hold
Environmental Modification 4 Self Toggle, +Res(Hold, Knockdown, Immobilize), +DefRes(Energy, Negative, Fire, Cold, Psionic) (Add +Res(Fear, Sleep))
Wild Fortress 10 Self +Absorb, +Recovery, +Res(Toxic, Confuse)
Roots 16 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Minor DoT(Smashing/Lethal), Foe Immobilize
Evolving Armor 20 Self Toggle, +Res(All), Foe -Res(All), Taunt, (Remove Taunt, Add +Res(Immobilize))
Carrion Creepers 28 Summon Creepers: Ranged (Location AoE), Foe -SPD, -Fly, -Jump
Vines 35 Ranged (Targeted AoE), Foe Hold
Fly Trap 38 Summon Fly Trap: Ranged, Control, Special

Would that step on Dom's feet too much?

Edited by Zepp

We haven't come to a consensus about the secondary quite yet, but perhaps we should talk about what sort of inherent we should be looking at for an Assault primary set...