"Faultless Mystic"

"Apex"

"Forsaken"

"Pristine"

"Claim Denied"

"Spare Parts"

"Dug Too Deep"

Found by xyzzysqrl-

Pristine badge is near the fence on a large building in the back of the zone, in the Reservoir Area. The

(loc is 573.8 0.0 4438.0)

Forsaken On the bridge between the southeast and southwest ... dam turbines? big circular things.

(loc 332.4 -90.8 3489.0)

Found by Myo-

Dug Too Deep. Like directly 213 yrds south of the dark canyons marker, but, way down in the cracks.

(loc 1151.9 -615.4 -29.3)

Found by me-

Claim Denied- Approx. 360 yds S from the "Aftershock" marker in the canyon on top of a half buried building.

(Loc: 350.8 -667.6 198.1)

Spare Parts- Approx. 326 yrds. W from the "Resevoir" marker in a park above the crevice with the cement structures.

(Loc: 446.7 0.3 1521.3)

Newsman/girl - Approx. 513 yrds. S from the "Dark Canyons" marker in front of the doors to a grey stoned high-rise that's tilting into the canyon, next to the west perimeter wall.

(Loc: 1125.0 -26.9 1296.7)

Apex - Approx. 140 yrds SW of the "Subduction" marker on top of a parking structure,

(Loc: 277.7 57.1 -2257.8 )

Faultless Mystic - Approx.  173 yrds NNE of the "Precipice" marker in the crevice next to a burn out car

(Loc: -843.6 -406.8 -715.2)

Thank you to everyone and predominantly xyzzysqrl and myo. This was no easy hunt with all the cracks and crevices and I couldn't have done it without their help. 

Happy Hunting!

• Thanks 5

I'm glad someone else is working on this too because Old School Faultline is a horror story of a zone.

The "Pristine" badge is near the fence on a large building in the back of the zone, in the Reservoir Area. The /loc is 573.8 0.0 4438.0 .

And on the bridge between the southeast and southwest ... dam turbines? big circular things, at loc 332.4 -90.8 3489.0 is "Forsaken".

• Like 1

I'm still working on this zone myself, but with a name like 'Dug Too Deep', I'd have to guess it'd be in the absolute lowest part of the zone perhaps? Might need to bring a stalker here and poke around all the crevasses. Will let you know what I find.

Ugh. Hey, Skele, sorry I dropped off mid-badge hunt, but my net went out.

I did save this, though:

One plaque is 514 yards north of the Reservoir marker, at the bottom of a chasm, behind a chunk of stone fence and a bunch of CoT.

Loc is -75.6 -610.7 -21.8

And there's a second 393 yrds North of Reservoir next to a large building leaning heavily.

Loc at -19.4 -576.2 356.3

I did save this, though:

One plaque is 514 yards north of the Reservoir marker, at the bottom of a chasm, behind a chunk of stone fence and a bunch of CoT.

And there's a second 393 yrds North of Reservoir next to a large building leaning heavily.

Hey, no problem.

And ya if people want me to track down plaques I can try to do that too I guess lol

Dug Too Deep. 1141.7 -618.3 -16.0

Or like directly south of the dark canyons marker, but, way down in the cracks.

YAY! You found it thank you!

Is there a better description on Pristine? I've tried and tried lol and the the only way I know the /loc command is to keep running to different spots and trying. I haven't figured out which direction I need to go to get closer based on it. Thanks!

Is there a better description on Pristine? I've tried and tried lol and the the only way I know the /loc command is to keep running to different spots and trying. I haven't figured out which direction I need to go to get closer based on it. Thanks!

There's a door that leads you to a different area of the map, at the far south of the Faultline zone. https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/File:Map_Faultline_(old).jpg

"Pristine" is in the area with the four large circular things, in front of the building at the very bottom of the map.

It’s a little weird but his badge in in the reservoir area. In the very bottom of the zone you’ll find a building with Nothing around it. You’ll want to be on the north side of the fence around this building and then move slightly north of this fence into the open field. It will be in the middle of a wide open area of grass.

Whenever you’re stuck always try using /loc to learn where you are and then move to make your /loc match the badges.

Hi, could you tell me where this badge is, it used to be where the photo is now not shown  (Badge Newsman)

If you are looking in Faultline (the one with the construction) then it won’t be there. If you go to Echo: Faultline (the one with no construction in Oroboros) then it is exactly where that picture says.

Pristine badge is near the fence on a large building in the back of the zone, in the Reservoir Area. The

(loc is 573.8 0.0 4438.0)

I'm having a bit of trouble with this one. When you say "the Reservoir area", do you mean the area labeled "Reservoir" just north of the dam, or the southern section of the map where the actual reservoir is? I figure it's the later based on /loc, but I'm not seeing anything around there. Also, neither of the two buildings there seem to qualify as "large" =/

EDIT: The badge isn't ON a building. It's in the grass nearby, directly between the fence and the edge of a small hill!

I created this image to help consolidate the information here, hopefully it helps save some people a little bit of time!  Thank you all so much for hunting down the locations!

Album URL: https://imgur.com/a/868rCLD

Image URL: https://i.imgur.com/5XNicpp.jpg

Love this image format with an image of the location visible.  now to go back and see if I can find the ones I couldnt find the other day...Great job

btw, I picked up all the FL echo badges tonight.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

I did echo faultline first and now I can't complete normal Faultline because they share some of the same badges.

https://imgur.com/a/0m1uZAo

They actually added some new badges to regular Faultline that you can read about here: https://score.savecoh.com/index.php/topic,1395.0.html

Thank you, I noticed they added some to Echo Faultline but was unaware of additional to normal Faultline. Anywho I got all of these now, thanks.

I did save this, though:

Hey, no problem.

And ya if people want me to track down plaques I can try to do that too I guess lol

Dug Too Deep. 1141.7 -618.3 -16.0

Or like directly south of the dark canyons marker, but, way down in the cracks.

YAY! You found it thank you!

Thank you all for the great work.

Now about the plaques..? Are they needed for any historian badge?

• 1 month later

Faultline exploration badges are really doing my nut!  firstly had to visit both echo & current faultline but still I am incomplete as they apparently added 3 more badges: Riveting, Upcycled & Rock bottom!  I can't find any info on these badges at all apart from https://www.rogueisles.com/topic/35-latest-patch-notes/  which only confirms that they exist.  Anybody know where these 3 are?  many thanks

Faultline exploration badges are really doing my nut!  firstly had to visit both echo & current faultline but still I am incomplete as they apparently added 3 more badges: Riveting, Upcycled & Rock bottom!  I can't find any info on these badges at all apart from https://www.rogueisles.com/topic/35-latest-patch-notes/  which only confirms that they exist.  Anybody know where these 3 are?  many thanks

This community loves badges, and few more than Skele101.

Here's the writeup on the new badges...the ones you are looking for are in this thread:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1395.0.html

Be sure to give Skele some inf if it helps

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting