Tanker Energy Melee: No Taunt

On Pineapple (which totally goes well on Pizza) tried to create a Dark Armor/Energy Melee Tanker. Used the popmenu cheat to grant myself 50 levels of xp. 

When talking to Ms Liberty I noticed that Taunt was missing from available powers. 

Yet elsewhere Taunt is listed as in the EM powerset. 

Bug?

1 hour ago, SteelRaines said:

On Pineapple (which totally goes well on Pizza) tried to create a Dark Armor/Energy Melee Tanker. Used the popmenu cheat to grant myself 50 levels of xp. 

When talking to Ms Liberty I noticed that Taunt was missing from available powers. 

Yet elsewhere Taunt is listed as in the EM powerset. 

Bug?

Taunt is no longer available to people that like Pineapple on pizza. An unexpected change, but a welcome one.

• Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Huh, Energy Melee for Tankers really is missing Taunt. It's still there for Brutes, and the power itself still exists for Tankers and can be linked in chat, but it's not listed as a power in the set. Something hinky going on, there.

6 hours ago, Vanden said:

Huh, Energy Melee for Tankers really is missing Taunt. It's still there for Brutes, and the power itself still exists for Tankers and can be linked in chat, but it's not listed as a power in the set. Something hinky going on, there.

Perhaps some of this prematurely creeped into the test code and caused an error.

533CFBA0-953A-4D3F-AD16-0E7B7DAC1635.jpeg

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

+1: I can confirm that I encountered this bug just now.  Thanks!

Couldn't train it while leveling up, nor did it appear upon respec.

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• Jimmy locked this topic