Everlasting Community Base now Open!

ShardWarrior

"As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting."

Hello all,

First, a quick bit of info - since the game has been back, I had been wanting to do something for the community as a thank you to all the wonderful players I have encountered while running about in Paragon City and the Rogue Isles.  Costume contests are fun, but I wanted to do something more tangible and in a sense, more permanent - something functional and fun.

With that, I am happy to announce the Everlasting Community Base is now open! 

Here you can find all the features needed - teleport points to all locations, costuming, crafting, leveling and enhancement store contacts, hangar bay and submarine port for stealthy missions by sea.  Feel free to explore the caverns - you may find an exploration badge or two or five ... or more 🙂

This is for all of you, so please enjoy it and help pass the word around.  Feel free to use it for getting around the city, hanging out, RPing, crafting or plotting your heroic deeds!

A big thank you to all who have made the return of City of Heroes a truly special experience.   I hope you all enjoy playing around in this base as much as I have had building it.  View more photos in the full gallery here.

Everlasting Cave - passcode EVERLASTING-8756

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Some quick notes:

1. Cave exit at the end of the bridge exits to all Hero Zones.
  2. Take the hangar for speedy access to all Hazard Zones.
  3. Use the Submarine to visit all Rouge Isle locations, along with Croatoa, First Ward and Night Ward.
  4. Second level elevator takes you to Pocket D and Echo Locations.
Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Its so nice to see the creativity of the community at work once again and this base is no exception. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Global Handle: @Pavlovian 

Server: Everlasting

The Pavlovian (Psychic/Mental Blaster & RPer)

About Me: Geeky Gamer Wife and Mother

My Gaming Motto: "Love what you play and play what you love."

merci pour votre réponse rapide désolé je ne comprenais pas que vous deviez être sur le serveur  Everlasting ... ^^ J'étais en visite c'est beau s'il y a d'autres comme ça je suis intéressé d'aller voir ça ... ^^ I am on the server Reunion ( EU )

Edited by DUR

• 1 month later

Met some very friendly people this week in the base.  A common question I get asked is if people are allowed to use the storage in here.  The answer is yes and no depending on the object.  You can use the Personal Salvage Vault to store things as this works across bases.  You can also use the crafting tables to make things there.  The enhancement tables and salvage racks will only work if you are in the SG.

Thanks to all those who have dropped by.  It's so much fun to meet you all! 😁

• 2 weeks later
On 11/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Mistyr said:

Thank you for this base! It's a lovey place to hold clandestine meetings with people one is not supposed to. Or smuggle things. Or sell information. All of which I have done.

Thank you!

You're very welcome!  I think I may have run into you while you were there.  The handle name sounds familiar. 

• 3 months later

Love a good community base, and yours is pretty awesome, though I'm only speaking from the screenshots so far. I can only hope that Club Valhalla will one day be even half the Paragon (pun intended) of community base awesomeness that this one appears to be. Though I need to either brush up on my techniques or hire/recruit a co-builder who knows how to build a building out of the available parts once the build area has been 'jailbroken' using the build outside the box trick.

• 7 months later

Hi all,

Just a heads for those of you who are not yet aware, there are changes coming with how the enterbasefrompasscode command and macros will work.  To summarize, the GM only command will no longer work anywhere and will only work if you are within range of a base portal.  There are several options coming. 

Please visit the official feedback thread to read up on what changes are coming.

Thanks!