Tracer - Defeat 200 Tsoo Sorcerers. I found a good place.

KaizenSoze

This might be old news to folks here, but I thought I would share this find.

I was trying to find a good spot for Tsoo Sorcerers. Someone suggested Talos Island.

Using ViditMaps I found a great spot east of the tram. It is a road square raised above the surrounding area.

Sorcerers spawn there constantly. I even found three in a group several times. Also, there are a consistently a few Ancestor Spirits for the Swift Steel badge. No enough to make a real dent, but some progress. I am open to suggestions for a spot to hunt Ancestor Spirits.

You can just loop around that area. If you run into Warriors or Freakshow, then double back.

Does someone have good spots outside of missions for Outcasts, Warriors, and Family bosses?

• Like 1

Thank you. I should have thought of the Hollows. Reminds me, I need to do Frostfire.

Is there a good section in IP or TI for the bosses? I have patrolled the NE corner of IP while waiting for TFs to finish recruiting.

The family bosses are uncommon-rare in that area.

At least, the badges are 100 each, not 300 like Ancestor Spirits. So, I can probably just grind them out over time.

Striga is the best place for both Family and Warriors.  Bosses from both groups spawn quite frequently around the docks, and you get some Family bosses around the bridge sometimes.

I got my Outcast badge by running around and popping a few every time I was in Steel Canyon, which I found far more efficient that trying to hunt the Hollows or Boomtown, since those zones don't have a lot of bosses.  However, this was back when there were often two instances of Steel Canyon, so all the teamed-up players in the zone were causing a lot of bosses to spawn.

• 1 month later

A little late posting, but for me, hunting bosses and such is often aided by use of a target macro. Without it, I'd probably still be looking. So often, I pass through an area and would have missed them if the target macro didn't find them on the next street over, or on top of a hill - outside my view.  

Family bosses (at least blue side), without question, IP. Look for Consigliere or Underboss. 

Striga was better for me for warrior bosses than Talos. 

Talos was where I found my Tsoo and Ancestor spirits. 

Lost Bosses were easily found in the Gordon Trench in Terra Volta. Freak bosses, too. 

Igneous bosses - if i ever have to find those again, I'll solo the CoT and do that, rather than hunt in zone. (or team - but teaming just adds more time to the task with recruiting, etc., unless you find a like-minded badge buddy. ) 

Fakes - I shouldn't surprised, but many still don't know about the first mission of the Sig Story arc out of steel. If you're level 40, I've found you have to set the diff. for +1, as Fakes wouldn't spawn for me at level 40. And, you need to set the team size to 8 to maximize fakes. Alternatively, the Docks in PI are fairly reliable. 

I should probably develop a list for all the defeat badges, but am lacking the time presently. 

Igneous bosses - if i ever have to find those again, I'll solo the CoT and do that, rather than hunt in zone. (or team - but teaming just adds more time to the task with recruiting, etc., unless you find a like-minded badge buddy. ) 

The Trial of Transcendence is a great place to hunt Igneous bosses.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:47 PM, Ulysses Dare said:

The Trial of Transcendence is a great place to hunt Igneous bosses.

It is but it has such a low level cap and there are so many.

The who will die part one arc, last mission,  defeat all igneous bosses reset mission, repeat as needed

On 11/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, Nericus said:

The who will die part one arc, last mission,  defeat all igneous bosses reset mission, repeat as needed

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend hunting bosses in ToT without a team.

I didn't recall the WWD arc, thanks.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:26 PM, Nericus said:

Hi help please regarding igneous bosses.

I am soloing on my blaster and have the last mission of the wwd arc but all I get in mish is minions!

I have foes at +2 and team size at 2 and solo bosses when solo ticked.

Do the igneous bosses only appear after I attack the pillar or am I not doing something else I should be settings wise?

Thanks

+2 won't affect the amount of bosses that spawn, it only affects the level that mobs spawn at. If you're running missions specifically to farm badges, I'd recommend setting the difficulty to -1 or 0, and upping the team size instead. You'll get larger spawns with more bosses, but that should be manageable without the +2. 

Of course if you have that in because you also want xp or you find it more fun, that's your call. But for the badges it isn't helping any.

3 minutes ago, Piyerus said:

+2 won't affect the amount of bosses that spawn, it only affects the level that mobs spawn at. If you're running missions specifically to farm badges, I'd recommend setting the difficulty to -1 or 0, and upping the team size instead. You'll get larger spawns with more bosses, but that should be manageable without the +2. 

Of course if you have that in because you also want xp or you find it more fun, that's your call. But for the badges it isn't helping any.

Hi Piyerus, really appreciate the tips, noteriety now amended to reflect them, will go back in mish later tonight and get into blasterlock 😀👍 Cheers