The Rambo build. AR/TA. Feedback requested.

Frostweaver

This is my new "Rambo" Assault Rifle, Tactical Arrow build.

It is designed around being a 'normal guy'. It has no hasten because both it's aoe and ST chain are tight, and it doesn't really have any long-recharge clickies except . ESD allows you to lay some ignite smackdown for some SERIOUS Italian Stallion damage, and it's slightly extended range and decent aoe soft controls means you can position yourself for maximum cone effect.

And old Rambo, LOVES cones. That's why he has a couple of lore Carnie chicks watching his back... John seems to attract the assistance of the ladies.

Features:

• NO hasten. Doesn't need it, both AOE and ST attack chains are tight, and with AR's end costs, the hasten crash would kill it anyway. Also, it allows you to auto Clarion for 24 hour around-the clock status protection.
  • pure 'natural'. No travel powers. buy a jetpack or something... with stealth in sprint, you can book it at nearly 40 miles an hour anyway. specifically designed for serious movement/respositioning/exploiting cones. John Rambo needs no superhuman powers.
  • Lots of burning and exploding bodies, no uncontrolled KB. Johnny knows where a body will drop before he riddles it. Not to mention an ignite patch that does twice as much damage as a full fury Fire Brute's burn patch.
  • Keep your enemies at Ideal cone range. TA 's soft controls and lots of knockdown mean that enemies tend to stay at the range you want them to be... or around the tanker. You will be steamrolling the next group while some other blasters are still trying to jump over bodies to cut loose with their nukes. There is NEVER a reason to go to melee, and if someone gets too close, use your handy-dandy taser (chance for hold proc brawl) to make him writhe.
  • insane accuracy. Not only max instant-snipe damage, But the only thing that can make you miss is a critical or streakbreaker. Many of the AOE's are over 300% accuracy... even a bunch of shamans hitting you with dark auras will have almost no effect, and you can cut through SR or even MOG like a knife through butter.
  • Serious Regen. Because every time you take a bullet, it's in a designated 'hero location' that doesn't seem to slow you down.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Blaster
Primary Power Set: Assault Rifle
Secondary Power Set: Tactical Arrow
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Burst -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A), Dcm-Build%(5), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(34), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 2: Slug -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(27), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 4: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 6: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(33), GssSynFr--ToHit(33)
Level 12: Sniper Rifle -- StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(13), StnoftheM-Dam%(40), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(43)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 16: Glue Arrow -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg(17), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(17), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: M30 Grenade -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 22: Flamethrower -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(43), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45)
Level 24: Buckshot -- Range-I(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(25), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(25), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(29), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(29), OvrFrc-End/Rech(33)
Level 26: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 28: Agility -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48)
Level 32: Full Auto -- SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(36), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(48)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 38: Gymnastics -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(39)
Level 41: Ignite -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 44: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(46)
Level 47: ESD Arrow -- BslGaz-Slow%(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(50), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A)
Level 1: Defiance
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(3)
Level 50: Cryonic Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Carnival Radial Superior Ally
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

I am pretty sure that there are ways to alternate slotting or improve him a smidgeon, but I have stared too hard at the build for too long, and I decided to play his old build for a while while I wait for feedback. I am pretty sure I do NOT need +1017 accuracy on ignite, for example. although the idea of pumping out 1500 damage on a stationary group with a 4 second animation DOES have a certain appeal.

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 4

I love the concept. Defense levels are awesome for any content.

As someone who really wanted to love ignite. The fear factor is too high.

You'll are going to have a hard time keeping most mobs in place even with glue arrow.

I put my ATO flame proc set into flamethrower. It hits more targets so I think a better proc chance for more burnation!

Thanks for the tip. I actually don't have ignite on my current build, so I wasn't that confident with how it responds. I REALLY like the extra range from Posi in Flamethrower, so how about swapping it with frozen Blast (chance for immobilize proc) and putting the ATO in Full Auto?

To be completely honest, while I love the pure raw damage output from ignote, I mean... 4 seconds. To get full use out of it I have to ESD first, for a grand total of 6 seconds spent doing nothing but laying out the 725 damage patch. In that time I could have dropped a buckshot (150) glue arrow (225) m30 (150) flamethrower (325) and a second buckshot (150) for almost a thousand damage that they don't run out of, and doesn't require a 35-second recharge ESD arrow to lock them down. Even if I pull the 17 second glue arrow out of the rotation, that's still almost 50 more damage NOT using ignite plus a lot more buff, debuff, and control procs.

It makes ya think. Maybe I should just pay attention to the tooltip and use it punish stuff that swarms me or is in tight quarters or something. Not getting rid of it though, even if I take it out of attack chain rotation, it's still too valuable as a superior frozen blast mule.

That 5.5% s/l defense is killing me.

Edited by Frostweaver

Maybe you should be looking at Ignite as less of a damage patch (heresy!) and more like it's a Caltrops patch that does more damage than Caltrops.  That way it's less about doing max damage with the power and more about HERDING with it.  You could use it at choke points (like doors and such) as a ...

spacer.png

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

well, two little problems with that... 1, it only lasts 10 seconds. and 2. I have not been on a team in a month that has done something as organized as controlling chokepoints. There's almost always a brute on the team, which leaves the rest of us scrambling to even get off an attack before the spawn is dead, or a mastermind, who's blowing things in so many different directions that all you can do is prep your single-target chain.

Heck, my time/elect defender just joins the team with leadership, drops the occasional -recharge on the brute, and NO ONE NOTICES as long as I follow the team around and occasionally pop off some green lightning or rock the aura to look like I am actually doing something 😛 And that's on PI groups, ITF's, and incarnate trials. And then they complement me on my great defending and ask for gfriends so that they can invite me again. Ugh.

And people wonder why I think Brutes need serious nerfing. Even though I play them. between brutes and MM's blueside, things like the need for strategy and tactical options are just... gone. Nerfing them so their damage cap is the same as tankers might START to make things MMO-like again, but probably not.

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 2

Oh, I definitely appreciate the thought. I am actually looking for...maybe... something to replace it. But keeping in theme while finding something actually useful with good slotting options is very...challenging.

Not that challenging, apparently. Cross punch. slotted with Superior Avalanche. Sick damage, aoe, and it actually reinforces my s/l even more, thanks to KaizenSozes' advice about switching up slotting. The kd chance turns it into a nice emergency melee, and it REALLY fits the Rambo theme, as well a giving a short -rech and acc buff....

And with agility core, darned close to softcapped in all the important stuff, while leaving hybrid open for assault radial (for damage cap goodness). Man, I am sitting on 86 empyrian merits... I am really Glad I waited for feedback before I spent them! Thanks for the advice guys!

Are there any other suggestions before I respec and blow merits on my incarnates?

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Thanks 1

Okay, the new and improved Vengeance Bait, Sans ignite but with a much faster and vastly more destructive single-target attack chain, as well as a fairly brutal and self-buffing method of dealing with the enemy when it gets up close and personal (not to mention buffing his confidence and reaction speed insanely)

Still no hasten, but a ton of his attacks jack his recharge through the roof, and he can clear half a spawn with ST attacks before they can even crawl out of their makeshift search towers. His defenses are all just shy of capped, with special attention paid to sappers, carnies, and other sorts of energy-eating thugs. His resistance is nothing to write home about, but I figure without hasten I can put clarion on auto and rarely fear the endurance-dry faceplant.

Still no travel powers, but he can jog at near 50 miles an hour. a P2W jump pack or temp jetpack ripped off a goldbricker should make his travels golden.

All I have to say is... Thank God for no redraw!

Vengeance Bait: Level 50 Natural Blaster

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Slug -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(27), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(27)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(34), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 2: Burst -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(11)
Level 6: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(33), GssSynFr--ToHit(33)
Level 12: Sniper Rifle -- ExpMarks-Rng/FSnp(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(13), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(40), StnoftheM-Dam%(43)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 16: Glue Arrow -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg(17), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(17), Ann-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: M30 Grenade -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(50)
Level 22: Flamethrower -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(39), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 24: Buckshot -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 26: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Full Auto -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 38: Gymnastics -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(48)
Level 41: Cross Punch -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(48)
Level 44: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(46)
Level 47: ESD Arrow -- BslGaz-Slow%(A), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(50), BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Agility Radial Paragon
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
------------

This is a very fiddly suggestion. Especially, since you are so tight on slots.

Drop the Kismet +acc enhancement in Gymnastics, you have tons +acc. Most builds, including my own, have way too much accuracy.

Replace the Kismet with two Blessing of the Zephyr pieces. Not idea where you get that extra slot.

You gain travel speed and 1.5% ranged def.

11 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

This is a very fiddly suggestion. Especially, since you are so tight on slots.

Drop the Kismet +acc enhancement in Gymnastics, you have tons +acc. Most builds, including my own, have way too much accuracy.

Replace the Kismet with two Blessing of the Zephyr pieces. Not idea where you get that extra slot.

You gain travel speed and 1.5% ranged def.

Won't that cut into the damage buff for sniper rifle? He's only 21% to-hit as it stands, but then I am not sure if the damage bonus for snipe quickshot is worth it.

Does anyone know if the blurb about sniper rifles benefitting from targetting drone is specific to the targetting drone? Or is it just an Artifact of +to-hit before all sniper powers got it as a bonus?

Thank you! Putting a -rech proc in the ST chain is a REALLY good idea.

I cannot really afford to do it in sniper rifle (I really like the fast snipe proc) but if I swap the decimation and barrage between slug (which has kd) and Burst (which doesn't) and pull the extra +to-hit/end from tactics, I still have almost 20% to-hit bonus, and can afford to slot a -rech proc into slug... and Boom! St ranged chain has mad recharge procs too. Plus slug's 'default' pre-global recharge is slow enough that I should get a proc about every two shots. (albeit sniper would get it every shot almost) while keeping global to-hit at 20%.

and Kaizen, I am trying, but the only place I have any 'give' is by getting rid of shield wall for another LOTG proc, taking LOTG out of scorp shield and putting in two Generics, and then lowering M30's damage (again, it's becoming a CC/proc mule) for that defense/run speed.

Serious question, is it worth losing 5% res all when I already have capped s/l/e to take 37% ranged defense to 39% and improve negative 40-41%?

Right here. Only minor changes (from suggestions) from the prior one, but it looks like a total beast.

The only things I could do to it now would be to change sets or incarnates entirely.... although, to be fair, I was actually considering altering the hybrid to support or melee (resist). But I like the idea of getting doublehits without pushing my damage closer to the cap, because I tend to farm a lot with just about anything, and if I push the enhanced damage up too high, all those reds just get wasted. I am already at +150% for most attacks, which leaves only 3 righteous rages to cap. (Edit oops... sorry, blasters have a +400% cap, my mistake)

Although I am definitely going to blow the cash to get at least one extra T4, either melee or support, so that I can swap out when I play farming games. Blasters don't have aggro management, but cones tend to work well even in an unmanaged environment.

So many little factors to balance out....

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Slug -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(3), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(27), FrcFdb-Rechg%(27)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(34), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 2: Burst -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 12: Sniper Rifle -- ExpMarks-Rng/FSnp(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(13), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(40), StnoftheM-Dam%(43)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 18: M30 Grenade -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(46)
Level 22: Flamethrower -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(39), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(39)
Level 24: Buckshot -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(33)
Level 32: Full Auto -- SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 41: Cross Punch -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(48)
Level 44: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A)
Level 50: Diamagnetic Core Flawless Interface
------------

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 1

I would rework your build for range defense cap. 

I would also look to add Flame mastery for bon fire and Ignite. These are 2 get away from me powers..  You will need it. 

This is a quick rework of my AR device.. I just swapped out device and threw in arrow. Then quickly changed a few io sets to give an example. 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7

Level 50 Natural Blaster
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Burst -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- TraoftheH-Acc/Rchg(A), TraoftheH-Immob/Acc(3), TraoftheH-Acc/Immob/Rchg(11), TraoftheH-Dam%(33), TraoftheH-Acc/EndRdx(48), TraoftheH-EndRdx/Immob(48)
Level 2: Slug -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 4: Buckshot -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(11), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31)
Level 6: Kick -- Acc-I(A)
Level 8: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(21)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(13), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(13), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--Build%(17)
Level 12: M30 Grenade -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech(17), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(19), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(19), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(21), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(33)
Level 14: Glue Arrow -- Rgn-Knock%(A)
Level 16: Tough -- StdPrt-ResKB(A), Empty(45), Empty(46), Empty(46)
Level 18: Flamethrower -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(25), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(27), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 20: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Eagle Eye -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(36), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 26: Ignite -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(50), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(36), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(36), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 28: Sniper Rifle -- ExcCnt-Acc/Dmg(A), ExcCnt-Dmg/EndRdx(34), ExcCnt-Dmg/ActRdx(37), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rng(37), ExcCnt-Dmg/Rchg(37), ExcCnt-Stun%(43)
Level 30: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(A)
Level 32: Full Auto -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(48)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 38: Gymnastics -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(39), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(42), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), RedFrt-Def(42), RedFrt-EndRdx(43)
Level 41: Bonfire -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 44: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Fire Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 49: Melt Armor -- AnlWkn-%ToHit(A), AnlWkn-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Heal(23)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1490;687;1374;HEX;|
|78DA6594C94F137114C767E860EDC6BE53D6CA624B0B05D4A3C135281802DE9B098|
|CD0646C9B76887AF4E0BF20CA8E4191C47871C1BBEBD57833B8DDDC50EF1EEA6BBF|
|DF969A4E3AF3F9CD7BF37EEFFB7BEFF7EBF8D553EE8767AF1F5754CF49534FA5222|
|7E4691949FB05DD9A4FEAA692B9EC727BE9884CEAB159632634924AE9F3A615998C|
|5E328DD69C736A3E918827ADD0457DDA8A4EEB666424998C5FA91C8DCD194923668|
|57203CF443C6E86CE4467E7AC686CD6997D9B4A18C68C0B0E33E37167C763869E90|
|6FAA4E27A2D3E2D02F1B91F16CB26B0D22AB57EE2E2577A54B95154158534AD6C00|
|3EBE0C155B06903F4DE0197BB0B626FAA88BD0D3A17C1F625B0FF16B900664255C6|
|AACCAB31AFB6FA7F7E2FF3B6326F8FC08658CDF6881A9F80CEA7FC76877CCC35491|
|F4A11A39436C1E6B3A33D6253EDEF4BB2B69A5D704D043A54E873DC83CDBD49DE05|
|CBB6C8FB60C53698A9AB8B6B737DB1C1F701ACDA253F82359FC0F6CFE08AE4F550A|
|7E718E6B389C87268B19537C8A04553FAD27229C1826740FC95AC4AE520221B86C8|
|61B0E908E83F0A3A64E66ACCAC56B3026156A0537CB5F4D50650B13A724354D6B33|
|AF55FA1BCE31BF99D2BFA01FA7E82DD7B609F4435526723BB1766977CECA28F5D0C|
|3E03FD826656B4F9396C1D2FC0432FC957E46BC6BC01D7456B0B2BDAB283B505E5A|
|D8DF3B52D52DF12D8B34CAE90AB60FF1AA8495D3AB176A5B316BB79537274B11E5D|
|4EEE701778D84D7AC832D05F0E6ED9701233F3F5DE80BE3AC911C07C2501E6E8AB2|
|12BC06D890B51476810DA1EC8D619E08E1E78C77EBE05BD5AFEB4CA2FB363C68A2C|
|135AFE542A6AD6D2A1E50E6A3ABDE7942133AA4154F757A1AD17B6DFFB36553D278|
|31E59D128F8A7F0FB05281B28D2E12FB2848B2CC34596A1228BA322FF4F91FE5B27|
|C9B89285EAFDF1797F3E2AFD0FA21FFEAE|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

On 10/24/2019 at 12:01 PM, plainguy said:

I would rework your build for range defense cap. 

I would also look to add Flame mastery for bon fire and Ignite. These are 2 get away from me powers..  You will need it. 

It has s/l/e at cap, and if I go with flame mastery I lose scorp shield and 17% defense to all three.
I didn't take ignite, for previously explained reasons.

1 hour ago, Frostweaver said:

It has s/l/e at cap, and if I go with flame mastery I lose scorp shield and 17% defense to all three.
I didn't take ignite, for previously explained reasons.

No you don't

You have nothing capped. You have Vengeance on giving you inflated numbers.

EDIT - Correction you have Energy capped.

.1397601778_Capture.PNGworngnumber.PNG.aa5cde73a31bdd5cb4544bd5a8e04e2c.PNG

Edited by plainguy

You were looking at the first build.
The last build (based on feedback) doesn't have Vengeance at all.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, Frostweaver said:

Right here. Only minor changes (from suggestions) from the prior one, but it looks like a total beast.

The only things I could do to it now would be to change sets or incarnates entirely.... although, to be fair, I was actually considering altering the hybrid to support or melee (resist). But I like the idea of getting doublehits without pushing my damage closer to the cap, because I tend to farm a lot with just about anything, and if I push the enhanced damage up too high, all those reds just get wasted. I am already at +150% for most attacks, which leaves only 3 righteous rages to cap. (Edit oops... sorry, blasters have a +400% cap, my mistake)

Although I am definitely going to blow the cash to get at least one extra T4, either melee or support, so that I can swap out when I play farming games. Blasters don't have aggro management, but cones tend to work well even in an unmanaged environment.

So many little factors to balance out....

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Slug -- Dcm-Build%(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(3), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(27), FrcFdb-Rechg%(27)
Level 2: Burst -- SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(A), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(46)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(21), GldArm-3defTpProc(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 18: M30 Grenade -- Ann-ResDeb%(A), Ann-Dmg/Rchg(37), Ann-Acc/Dmg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(46)
Level 44: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A)
Level 50: Diamagnetic Core Flawless Interface
------------

So far it is working out pretty well in team incarnate content, and solo s/l farms. I could wish for higher s/l resistance, but it is what it is.

6 minutes ago, Frostweaver said:

You were looking at the first build.
The last build (based on feedback) doesn't have Vengeance at all.

So far it is working out pretty well in team incarnate content, and solo s/l farms. I could wish for higher s/l resistance, but it is what it is.

Okay..

Honestly lost your goal. 

Went range cap perma hasten hoverblaster. 

• 3 months later