Best Secundary

irtsiam

Is your focus survival or offense?

Do you want to set it and forget it, or have lots of buttons to mash that do things?

Is your concern AOE, Single Target, or are you willing to give up maximizing either to be solid at both?

Do you want smooth performance from 1-50, or are you willing to put off some things in return for more at the end?

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Is your focus survival or offense?

Do you want to set it and forget it, or have lots of buttons to mash that do things?

Is your concern AOE, Single Target, or are you willing to give up maximizing either to be solid at both?

Do you want smooth performance from 1-50, or are you willing to put off some things in return for more at the end?

Survival is the priority, but i want do to some damage.

Set and forget.

AoE is welcome but not a demand.

I need feel fun playing all throw 50 or i will be bored and drop the toon.

Set and forget smooth to 50 Survival Focus with some damage utility -

I think you want Willpower.  Pretty low maintenance, no attacks in the set but it gives extra END ti let you do more with your primary.  Good at all levels, and its broad span of defense types means you can IO it for a lot of survivial.

Primaries to go with WP that are solid single target with some AOE - Psychic?  Fire, maybe?  Ive not played all the Melee Offense Primaries, and I tend to go all in on AOE (Spines) or Single Target (EM, DM?)  - Ill bow to others to talk primaries.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Set it and forget it is certainly Willpower.  It also requires minimal slotting to be decent which means you can spend more slots on attacks.  Plus it has quick recovery (basically another stamina) which means you are rarely needing to worry about endurance.  This means that literally any primary works well with Willpower. 

Set and forget smooth to 50 Survival Focus with some damage utility -

I think you want Willpower.  Pretty low maintenance, no attacks in the set but it gives extra END ti let you do more with your primary.  Good at all levels, and its broad span of defense types means you can IO it for a lot of survivial.

Primaries to go with WP that are solid single target with some AOE - Psychic?  Fire, maybe?  Ive not played all the Melee Offense Primaries, and I tend to go all in on AOE (Spines) or Single Target (EM, DM?)  - Ill bow to others to talk primaries.

I had a Fire/WP Scrapper and I can confirm they do indeed work together very well.

I'll throw another vote for willpower. I had a DM/WP brute that was a monster redside. One of wp's only shortcomings is that it has no self heals. DM covers that hole with a fast recharging power that does good damage as well. Kept me alive against plenty of AV's